At Puppy Club, anyone can become a member of the coolest Clubhouse in the world, where you learn while you play and have lots of fun and laughs along the way.
Your journey begins when you adopt one of the 8 adorable pups, deciding which one might be a little tough. Who will you choose, Zac, Joey, Lilly, Tank, Blaze, Stella, Yodo or Bianca?
The Clubhouse has 5 different themed floors to choose from, 10 mini games to play, 1000’s of fun facts, puzzles and surprises; plus badges and Doglars to earn for all your good deeds.
The thing we think you’ll find the coolest, is the mini card collection of your favourite top pups. The Clubhouse has so much packed in, it even has it’s own PupTube channel to watch exclusive movies!
To all children:
There are 3 important rules in the Clubhouse that you have to pinky promise to do:
1) Always take good care of your pup so they have lots of energy to play. Don’t worry, their thought bubbles mean you’ll always know what they’re thinking, and, should they run out of energy, you can always top up from one of the Clubhouse vending machines.
2) Always help your pup keep the Clubhouse clean and tidy by making their bed, emptying the trash and giving the dishes a quick rinse.
3) Make sure you and your pup always have lots of fun and laughter.
The Danger claws!:
Always be on the look out for that pesky Kitten Crew, they’re always up to no good, they’ll steal your bones when you’re not looking or capture Maxy the Clubhouse mouse!
See you in the Puppy Club Clubhouse, where kids and pups play.
To all parents and guardians:
Puppy Club has been built by a good framework of parents, friends, vets, teachers and dog enthusiasts, we care as much as you do!
In-application purchases: Downloadable content is sold in large bundle deals and are non-consumables meaning they are purchased once and do not expire.
Safety: Puppy Club is a closed wall environment, it’s private to the outside world, and your details and your child’s are never shared.
Education: We’ve created our own curriculum, Puppy Club SmartPlay so we’re also striving to be the number one puppy destination that's focused on education through play, pioneering divergent thinkers and the free spirit of play through their puppy pals.
Puppy Club Clubhouse content:
There are 5 themed floors: Home Floor; Vet & Groom; Art & Music; Adventure and Bake & Slice. Each floor has different visuals, mini games, activities and audio.
There are 2 individually themed mini games per floor:
1. Crocodile Crossing (memory and skill game)
2. Dress Up Pup (creative play)
3. Shake and Bake (baking game)
4. X-Ray (spelling game)
5. Around the World (different countries and animals)
6. Bubble Trouble (pop the bubbles memory game)
7. Treasure Hunt (find the bones)
8. Paint Ball (creative painting)
9. Sound Wall (Simon Says)
10. Pizza To Go (memory game)
On all 5 floors you will encounter the following:
• Adopt one of 8 adorable characters, hand-picked for their diversity and popularity.
• Care tasks to keep your pup healthy and happy:
Feed, Water, Brush, Treat and even Scoop the ‘poop’! (You can earn badges for taking proper care of your pup)
• Household chores to earn Doglars (empty trash; do the dishes; make the bed)
• The Spinner Game, where you can win mini collectable cards or Doglars
• Save Maxy Mouse from the Kitten Crew
• PupTube to watch exclusive movies and dogumentaries made for Puppy Club
• Fun “Did you Know?” facts scattered throughout the floors
• Challenging puzzles on Blinky the Clubhouse Computer
• A silly joke every time you find a “Funny Bone”, which are scattered throughout the Clubhouse.
• Pup Origami for those artists who like to create things
• Foiling the rascally Kitten Crew when they try to steal your bones
• Listen to puppy tracks on the Karaoke Pup machine
• Lots of bonus surprises!
“Now if that's not great value then I'll chew a shoe!” - Zac Barker
Hey pups - we've got a great new version here for you, begging to be played with!
- Fixes an issue with the video.
The previous release:
- Makes the game a lot smaller so it won't take up as much space on your phone.
- Improves how the game appears on iPhone X, XS and XR devices.
- Removes In App Purchases - everything is free!
- Fixes a number of other bugs that reared their heads.
We hope you and your puppies have a fantastic time exploring the Clubhouse. Woof woof!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Educational & Interactive
I love this game! There are five floors and every floor has a new theme and new games! The various games introduce educational content through math, geography and much more. It’s perfect for children.
I love yodo! 🐶
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.