Your personal assistant for puppy potty training! Being a puppy parent is the most wonderful experience, except, housebreaking. The key to housetraining your puppy is a consistent schedule. Log your dog’s pees, poops and meals and Puppy Potty Log will use the data to create a custom housetraining schedule unique to your fur baby.
- Designs a potty training schedule for your puppy based on your inputs.
- Creates unique weekly and weekend schedules
- Sends personalized alerts to remind you before any poop, pee, or accident
- Tracks your puppy’s progress and lets you know what to expect as he grows
- First puppy FREE, unlimited additional for $0.99
- Includes access to tips, tricks, and FAQ, at https://potty.app/
Fix the timezone rebuild issue.
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but needs a little more
This is the best app for puppy potty training I’ve found so far.
I like that my daughter and I can both log for the same puppy. It means a lot less of us saying, “he pooped, but no pee”, as we hand off the puppy care all day long.
I also like that it is fast. One button entries make it very quick and easy to enter and again communicate across a family.
The alerts are sometimes helpful. While they are not reliable (see below), they do remind us to either enter that last potty or wake that puppy up so he doesn’t stay up all night long, or that he hasn’t been offered food for a while.
I’d like to see it include sleeping and playing as a button. Mainly because these are critical to potty training. We all know a puppy needs to go out when it wakes up or midway through a good romp, but the timing of this defers by dog. To be able to track that would be very helpful. I would add that my daughter, the perfectionist, would like to be able to note if they play/sleep is in the kennel, on the floor, in arms. I would say this is beyond the scope of this app and would honestly cause it to lose the quick and easy that I like.
The predictor, is not a great predictor. I understand that algorithms are tough, but I also know that this one isn’t correct. So, unless it can be more reliable, I’d say just get rid of it. Again, tracking sleep and play may make it more reliable...
I love this app! We have two 3 year old dogs and they are completely potty trained, so why do I NEED this app? To save my marriage! LoL! Okay, that’s a bit hyperbolic, but there’s truth to it. There was a constant frustration with me taking the dogs out to pee/poop in the morning and then maybe the wife does it later that day and we could never remember which dog did what! It would constantly be 9:00pm and one dog would ring the bell signifying it has to potty, but we could never remember if they went already or if they were just ringing to go outside... And the whole “I thought YOU fed them!” argument is gone now too! The fact that we can both download the app and share the data, that’s the key! Now we’re on a much better schedule with them and seriously this simple app has released so much tension and frustration between us.
My one recommendation would be this: since we’re using the app for older dogs, we don’t really need an “accident” or “water” button. It would be nice to have the option to toggle those buttons or to customize the buttons. For instance, our boy dog has skin allergies and he gets special organic “treats” that help keep his allergies at bay. It would be nice to customize a button to say “treat” or something. Again with the boy dog, he has very bad seizures and he’s on some medication to treat them (phenobarbital is a MIRACLE!) and it would be so helpful to customize a button to say medicine.
Thank you so much for this app!!!
Very helpful! Two suggestions
1) Logging this simple is SO helpful.
2) It would be helpful if there were notes, especially for accidents (so you could note amount, what happened, and whether he pooped, peed, or both in the accident.
3) another reviewer mentioned this but tracking sleep (maybe with a “sleep start” and “sleep stop” so it shows a timeline and total sleep time when he wakes up) and play (“play start” “play stop”) would make this app even more worth its weight in gold. I’d pay for these extra features even.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Canine Scholars Dog Training Inc.
- 89.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020, Canine Scholars Dog Training Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Puppies $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.