The Purdue Annual Doctor app has been developed by experts at Purdue University to help people better identify and manage insect, disease and environmental problems you find on your annual bedding plants, like geraniums, petunias, and zinnias, to name but a few of the more than 60 commonly planted annual flowers. Landscape professionals and garden center personnel can use this app to improve communication with their customers.
Information in this app is useful in the Midwestern and Eastern United States.
* Identify flower problems by matching damaged plant parts to over 600 high-resolution photos.
* Check diagnoses with detailed descriptions of damage and stages of problem development linked to each photo.
* Get the latest unbiased recommendations from Purdue University experts on how to manage over 150 flower problems on over 60 kinds of flower.
* Search information by flower or by pest.
- App now works natively with iPad.
- Spring 2016 Content Update.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My flowers are alive
This app was great for finding the problem in my petunia and led me to a solution as well. Very much enjoyed!!
My petunias were beautiful one day and gone the next. I suspected deer or squirrels, but when I checked the Purdue Annual Doctor, read that chipmunks also feed on petunia flowers. The app quickly identified the problem and suggested an alternative plant - daffodils.
I've found the app to be very helpful and informative.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.