Pure Synth® Platinum is a full-blown rompler/synthesizer for your iOS device. Neither the synth engine or the sample engine is an afterthought: Both engines are fully capable and feature-rich. The romper section contains a well rounded assortment of analog, synth, string, digital, and acoustic instruments. The beauty of Pure Synth® is the ability to mix between the two worlds of analog and sample based instruments. From rich and warm pianos, to lush strings and articulated woodwind sounds, your thirst for real world instruments will be quenched. This is probably one of the most extensive, feature-rich, and preset laden plugins you can get for iOS device. PS: We also have an affinity for 80’s and 90’s digital synths, so look for your favorite old school sounds in there as well.
FREE IAP Schema
When you first purchase, you will have access to all of the analog oscillators. You can use as-is without loading your device with the 6GB sample content, but there will be no presets. Go to the Settings——>IAP section and you will be able to download two sets of IAP
1. Factory Preset Samples - Contains 3.23GB of the samples needed for the presets.
2. Factory Samples Additional Content - Contains 2.7GB of the remaining sample content that is not used in any of the presets
So in the future, when we add additional content and IAP, you are free to delete the sample content to free up your device for other content.
▪ 650 Presets
▪ 1,000 Sounds including acoustic
▪ 21619 Samples
▪ 6.0GB Sample Size
▪ 108 custom wavetables recreated from analog sources
▪ Warm Table™ technology for analog rich sounding wavetables
▪ PWM for Analog Oscillators
▪ JP-Like Detuning with variable blend modes
▪ Tap+Hold to Assign Modulation to a parameter
▪ 20 High Quality Digital Effects, including the FULL VKFX Suite from Overloud™
▪ Series and Parallel Effects Routing Options
▪ iOS 11+
▪ AUv3 Full View Support
▪ Supports Scrolling to see all parameters
▪ Background Audio
▪ Virtual MIDI
▪ Separate MIDI Channel Selections
▪ Full 2732 x 2048 HD View
▪ Virtual Keyboard Sends MIDI
▪ MIDI Learn any parameter
▪ File Sharing of Presets
▪ Flexible Preset System with Fast search, loading, and saving
▪ Favorites option for sounds and presets
▪ Lightening fast sample streaming engine
▪ Warm analog rich simple-set ran through analog gear
▪ Warm Wavetable Technology
▪ Easy modulation system - Tap+Hold to assign modulation to virtually any source
▪ A VA circuit modeled State Variable Filter
▪ Ability to select edit multiple oscillators
▪ JP-8000 Supersaw Unison/Detune
▪ Powered Scale Option - Scales the detuning in a unique way.
▪ Brand New FX System
▪ Dynamically and Graphically position FX signal flow in virtual racks.
▪ Separate Oscillator FX sends for Reverb and Insert FX.
▪ Featuring Overloud's VKFX Suite.
▪ New Dattorro's figure-of-eight Algorithmic Reverb.
▪ New Schroeder Algorithmic Reverb.
▪ New Soft Master Limiter with Tube Saturation.
▪ New Stereo Spread/Widener with Safe Bass Multi-Mode Settings.
Custom Impulse Responses taken from high quality reverbs:
▪ ASR-10/DP4 from the Ensoniq hardware.
▪ EMT-44 Delay.
▪ Lexicon 200 Digital Reverb
▪ Lexicon 480X Digital Reverb
▪ Lexicon PCX900
▪ Roland DEP3 Echo
▪ Roland RE201
▪ Rare Spring
> 2GHz ARM Processor Recommended - iPad Pro 12.9 and 9.7 in, iPad 5th Gen, iPad Pro 12.9 in. (Gen 2), iPad Pro 10.5 in., iPad 6th Gen, iPad Pro 11 in., iPad Pro 12.9 in. (Gen 3), iPad Air (Gen 3)
Terms and Privacy Notices:
• Terms and Conditions - https://gospelmusicians.com/terms-conditions.html
- Fixed Issue with Additional Sounds
Ratings and Reviews
Great Sounds But Very Unstable
Less than 10 hours after I posted this review, the developer released an update that seems to have fixed almost all of what I mentioned below. Not sure if it was in direct response, but thanks for the fix & quick turnaround. Updating to a four star review & purchasing Bassalicious 2.
*Old review below*
I’ll start by saying that I love the sounds in this plugin, however, it doesn’t do me much good because of the bugs and stability issues.
Prior to this most recent update, Pure Synth would work intermittently in BeatMaker 3. On a good day, I could open a project with 2 or 3 instances of Pure Synth and it’d play with no issues, but more often than not the plugin would crash and I’d have to close/open the project until it decided to cooperate.
This most recent update seems to have lessened the amount of crashes, however, there are now two issues: either no sound output from one or more instances of Pure Synth when multiple instances are in one project (synth UI shows the keys are being ‘pressed’, but no sound is coming out), or if the sound does play from an instance, the output is EXTREMELY low (around -33db when volume fader set to 0).
Please fix this. I’d love to pickup Bassalicious 2, but no way I can do it in good conscious with the issues I’ve experience with PSP.
Running this on an 2017 iPad Pro with 512GB storage.
My New Go To Synth
This synth is the best sounding synth I have heard for iOS urban and all around electronic music creation. I got into mobile music production about six months ago from outboard gear and computer based virtual instruments so my standards are high. I’ve tried and used everything from Yamaha, Roland, Kontakt, Halion, SampleTank, Bram Bos, etc. and this synth is awesome! The sounds are clear and have a lot of character which is important for me when making music that stands out. It’s a stand alone and works as an audio unit plugin which is a must for me. I use it in Cubasis and transfer my tracks to Cubase for vocal production and mixing. The sound library is a massive 6 gb which may me to much for some but is Perfect for me! You can choose not to download the extra files to save space. I like this so much I am considering the desktop version for Cubase. Awesome work Gospel Musicians keep up the good work.
Jamal and his crew keeps killing it
Thanks Jamal you know exactly what we want. I just wish other companies took something from your playbook. We need more musicians who have programming skills to do what you do. I don’t normally write reviews but boy if you made a hardware performance workstation I would be interested. Good job keep up the good work. And blessings to you. This is sure worth more money than you guys are asking. Just did a reggae bubble with this. Yes it’s good for all types of music even Caribbean
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.