Pure Synth® Platinum is a full-blown rompler/synthesizer for your iOS device. Neither the synth engine or the sample engine is an afterthought: Both engines are fully capable and feature-rich. The romper section contains a well rounded assortment of analog, synth, string, digital, and acoustic instruments. The beauty of Pure Synth® is the ability to mix between the two worlds of analog and sample based instruments. From rich and warm pianos, to lush strings and articulated woodwind sounds, your thirst for real world instruments will be quenched. This is probably one of the most extensive, feature-rich, and preset laden plugins you can get for iOS device. PS: We also have an affinity for 80’s and 90’s digital synths, so look for your favorite old school sounds in there as well.
FREE IAP Schema
When you first purchase, you will have access to all of the analog oscillators. You can use as-is without loading your device with the 6GB sample content, but there will be no presets. Go to the Settings——>IAP section and you will be able to download two sets of IAP
1. Factory Preset Samples - Contains 3.23GB of the samples needed for the presets.
2. Factory Samples Additional Content - Contains 2.7GB of the remaining sample content that is not used in any of the presets
So in the future, when we add additional content and IAP, you are free to delete the sample content to free up your device for other content.
▪ 650 Presets
▪ 1,000 Sounds including acoustic
▪ 21619 Samples
▪ 6.0GB Sample Size
▪ 108 custom wavetables recreated from analog sources
▪ Warm Table™ technology for analog rich sounding wavetables
▪ PWM for Analog Oscillators
▪ JP-Like Detuning with variable blend modes
▪ Tap+Hold to Assign Modulation to a parameter
▪ 20 High Quality Digital Effects, including the FULL VKFX Suite from Overloud™
▪ Series and Parallel Effects Routing Options
▪ iOS 11+
▪ AUv3 Full View Support
▪ Supports Scrolling to see all parameters
▪ Background Audio
▪ Virtual MIDI
▪ Separate MIDI Channel Selections
▪ Full 2732 x 2048 HD View
▪ Virtual Keyboard Sends MIDI
▪ MIDI Learn any parameter
▪ File Sharing of Presets
▪ Flexible Preset System with Fast search, loading, and saving
▪ Favorites option for sounds and presets
▪ Lightening fast sample streaming engine
▪ Warm analog rich simple-set ran through analog gear
▪ Warm Wavetable Technology
▪ Easy modulation system - Tap+Hold to assign modulation to virtually any source
▪ A VA circuit modeled State Variable Filter
▪ Ability to select edit multiple oscillators
▪ JP-8000 Supersaw Unison/Detune
▪ Powered Scale Option - Scales the detuning in a unique way.
▪ Brand New FX System
▪ Dynamically and Graphically position FX signal flow in virtual racks.
▪ Separate Oscillator FX sends for Reverb and Insert FX.
▪ Featuring Overloud's VKFX Suite.
▪ New Dattorro's figure-of-eight Algorithmic Reverb.
▪ New Schroeder Algorithmic Reverb.
▪ New Soft Master Limiter with Tube Saturation.
▪ New Stereo Spread/Widener with Safe Bass Multi-Mode Settings.
Custom Impulse Responses taken from high quality reverbs:
▪ ASR-10/DP4 from the Ensoniq hardware.
▪ EMT-44 Delay.
▪ Lexicon 200 Digital Reverb
▪ Lexicon 480X Digital Reverb
▪ Lexicon PCX900
▪ Roland DEP3 Echo
▪ Roland RE201
▪ Rare Spring
> 2GHz ARM Processor Recommended - iPad Pro 12.9 and 9.7 in, iPad 5th Gen, iPad Pro 12.9 in. (Gen 2), iPad Pro 10.5 in., iPad 6th Gen, iPad Pro 11 in., iPad Pro 12.9 in. (Gen 3), iPad Air (Gen 3)
Terms and Privacy Notices:
• Terms and Conditions - https://gospelmusicians.com/terms-conditions.html
- Fixed Samples Download Bug
- Updated Preset Saving and Editing to be easier
Ratings and Reviews
Jamal and his crew keeps killing it
Thanks Jamal you know exactly what we want. I just wish other companies took something from your playbook. We need more musicians who have programming skills to do what you do. I don’t normally write reviews but boy if you made a hardware performance workstation I would be interested. Good job keep up the good work. And blessings to you. This is sure worth more money than you guys are asking. Just did a reggae bubble with this. Yes it’s good for all types of music even Caribbean
Strong where the competition is weak
I bought this in the Amun’s 2019 intro promotion. Quite frankly, the first time I ran it, it drove me crazy (2019 iPad Air) with glitches and dropouts on some sounds. Then I closed a bunch of other programs and it ran fine. Prior to this, my main source for romper sounds have been SampleTank, GarageBand, and KORG M1. Pure synth offers a lot more variety in the piano and orchestral categories especially. It is much better for synth sounds than M1 as it has portamento. Pure Synth does not have drums or percussion as of now., but my other instruments cover that pretty well.
Great Synth, but I’m getting some delay.
Don’t get me wrong. I absolutely Love this Synth/SamplePlayer/Layering Keyboard! But, I get more latency than with my other IOS Keyboard Apps. I see no Latency adjustment on here. Please tell me where it is, or put one on there. Otherwise, this is one of the best I have. And, I have a hundred or so Keyboard/Synth Apps. Very competitive with Sampletank and Syntronic Layering Synths.
- MIDIculous LLC
- 272.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © @2018
- In-App Purchases
- Factory Preset Samples Part 1 Free
- Factory Preset Samples Part 2 Free
- Factory Additional Samples 1 Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.