Download All New PureVPN app for iPhone and iPad to enjoy fast, private, and secure internet in just a few taps.
PureVPN is the #1 trusted VPN service for iPhone and iPad, trusted by millions, and rated 4.7/5 based on 11,000+ customer reviews on Trustpilot.
Install the app and get started with your 7 Days Free Trial!
Connect With One Tap:
One tap and you are connected! Our advanced 'Smart Connect' technology automatically recommends you the top-notch VPN server that is available for you to connect.
#1 Trusted VPN Service:
• No-Logs certified by two independent auditors, Altius IT & KPMG
• Always-on privacy audit
• Rated 4.8/5 on TrustPilot by 11,000+ customers
Powerful Internet Security:
PureVPN secures your iPhone & iPad with top-notch VPN security protocols OpenVPN and IKEv2 to protect you from hackers and activity trackers on public Wi-Fi hotspots.
Fastest VPN Connection:
PureVPN owns one of the massive VPN networks in the industry. Connect to 6500+ secure VPN servers located in 100+ locations worldwide. Each PureVPN server runs on a dedicated 10Gigabit connection that gives you a VPN connection speed that's hard to beat.
Connect Up-To 10 Devices:
We allow connecting up to 10 different devices with one VPN account so that you enjoy full peace of mind with every internet device under your possession.
7-Days Free Trial:
PureVPN for iPhone and iPad comes with a 7 days risk-free trial.
We Are Here To Help 24x7:
Get help in seconds. We are available to help you all day through live chat support or email.
• Simple and easy to use interface
• Works seamlessly with Wi-Fi, LTE/4G, 3G, and all mobile data carriers
• Intelligent recommendation of the best VPN server for you to connect
• City Selection to connect to the specific city of a country
• Connect up to 10 devices with one account
• 6500+ secure VPN servers in 100+ locations.
• Advanced automatic protocol selection
• OpenVPN and IKEv2 protocols for top-notch security
• Supports IPsec protocol
• Auto redial on disconnection
• Easily reconnect to your recently connected locations
• Mark a location as favorite to easily connect to it
• In-app troubleshooting guides
Ready to take a ride of a better internet?
Download PureVPN app on your iPhone or iPad to enjoy safe and private internet access wherever you go. Install the app and start your 7-day Free Trial.
• On new signups the first 7-Days are Free.
• At the signup time, you can choose between three different pricing plans: 1-month, 6-month, and 1-year.
• If you subscribe via iTunes, your Apple ID account will be charged on the last day of your free trial.
• Upon purchase confirmation, payment will be charged to the iTunes account.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user & auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• All subscriptions are subject to auto-renewal.
For Terms of Service: https://www.purevpn.com/ios_tos.php
For queries or complaints, please write to us at email@example.com
• Enabled support for German and French languages within the app. The application will auto-detect the language settings on your device and translate itself.
• Don’t see your desired location in the location screen? Simply press the request location button and our teams will be notified instantly!
• Tap the star icon next to the location name to select your favorite instead of swiping.
• New and improved onboarding experience.
• 24/7 live chat is now available during the onboarding process to facilitate new users.
• A few bug fixes to improve the stability and performance of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Great VPN service for the price I am paying
I've been using PureVPN for roughly a year and I have no complaints. Its name says it all world's fastest vpn app. I love the applet for DDWRT. The app for DDWRT is great and it provides amazing settings and configuration ability. As far is iOS app is concerned it works great most of the times . The router and the iOS app are both easy to use and fast, their servers fast as well with no lags. There is no lag whatsoever. The money i am paying is well worth compared to other providers and their manual configurations which is always a hassel.
Multiple attempts to get this right
At first it was disconnecting almost every 20-30 minutes . After deleting the configuration it had installed the first time I download this app and deleting the one I had Manually installed in my iPhone settings before I got the app .
I then re down loaded the app and allowed it permission to everything it asked and do it on a fresh setting . It finally worked for about 11 hours before it stop connecting and then I had to disconnect and reconnect again But it worked for a while no problems . So that better then before where it would disconnect every 20-30 minutes .
The thing is that if you loose signal . It will disconnect and be a pain to reconnect so be carful with that and sometimes the server just goes down and you have to re install and you’ll notice it will be on a new server when you do . I give it a 3 . It works but it doesn’t do a good job continuing to work after it looses connection for whatever reason. I have to close , and play with it till I it comes back . Make sure you put always on or sometimes it will
Disconnect and leaks your data .
Developer Response ,
We are really sorry to hear that. Rest assured, we have raised the concern to the relevant quarters who are looking into this. In the meantime, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your login name, and we would certainly get back to you by the earliest possible.
Bait and switch
In June 2017 I purchased thos app.
In the 9 months I've had it, it has worked 3 times. Only once without having to contact their tech support to redo something in the settings.
I don't use the app regularly as life happens.
A couple months ago, I went to use the app and it again wouldn't connect. I also noticed the location I use for the VPN was no longer on the list.
I contacted PureVPN tech support I was told I needed to upgrade to their Premium account.
I inquired why since I was already paying monthly with the app. I never received an answer.
Life again happened and time passed.
Today I contacted PureVPN to find out what is going on.
I was told that my account expired in September. They stated they haven't received payment from Apple since August 2017. Which isn't true.
I was charged nonetheless every month since June 2017 with apparently no service since Sept 2017. I have proof I had been charged and proof of payment made. They told me I had to take it up with Apple. Apple only refunded two months back to me.
Beware of this company. If you purchase the app there is no guarantee they will honor the agreement with Apple and you the consumer.
I am skeptical of any subscriptions made via the app store at this point. There is little protection or guarantees for service or refund to the consumer.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GZ Systems Limited
- 99.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- © 2021 GZ Systems Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- PureVPN Packages $4.99
- 1 Month PureVPN Subscription $10.99
- 1 Month PureVPN Subscription $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.