This application allows you to create pocket photo with many special photo effects, stickers and photo frames. It allows the user to adjust color balance, change hue and saturation, colorize the image, adjust brightness and contrast, change the threshold, posterize the photo, change color levels and adjust color curves. You can also change the photo frame and add stickers on the photo. All stickers are different from any photo sticker applications. In addition, one of the most popular photo effects you may have seen is where a photo is converted to black and white, except for one object in the photo which is made to stand out by keeping it in color. With this effects, it can make you pocket photo more interesting.
To make your life more interesting, you can also grab images from the web directly to this application.
You can also draw anything with your finger. It also allows you to change brush color and size.
- Lots of color tools to create special color effects
- Add frame on the Photo
- Add text on the Photo
- Add your own drawing on the photo
- Draw anything with your finger
- Grab image from web
- Undo Function provided
- Use green button to start editing.
How to apply Color Splash Effects to a photo?
- Change image to gray image
- Use Color Splash Effects Tool to highlight the object you want to stand out.
How to start?
First open the photo, then zoom in and out so it position the photo correctly, then click Crop Image Icon. After that, the crop image icon is disabled. It will be active when you start to work on a new photo.
New Compilation with the newest iOS API
Fixed popup window issues in iPad
Ratings and Reviews
Good. Needs rolling brushes!!!
After the update greatly improved their photo sticker app, I decided to give this app by the same company a try.
Needs the "add hearts" & "add stars" rolling brushes their other apps have. Add those and more stars.
Definitely needs more stamps. After the update on their other app, the stamps are better. Hopefully they will add more here, too.
Color effects are good and cool effects to pics.
This could easily be the best application of its kind on here, if a few problems are addressed:
- SO SLOW. Sometimes the tabs do not respond to being touched. Sometimes you have to hit them two or three times. When trying to move stamps around the picture, they do not want to follow my finger until i expand them first. I feel like I'm really fighting to make things happen in this application.
- Crashes sometimes.
- I wish there were an option to move or expand a particular stamp a while after you've put it in place, instead of having to undo everything you did after putting down the stamp.
Otherwise, it's awesome. Really cool photo manipulation, large and super cute selection stamps and borders. Fix the laggy, annoying stuff and it's five stars.
Needs better stickers. And more of them. Has a lot of potential. Can't wait to see the improvements.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kejian Jin
- 10 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Alterme Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.