*What is a best way to send texts between your devices?
...Send by Mail?
...Sync note service?
Those methods are not best but better.
Those take few time to send texts.
*Push is designed to send texts most quickly.
It doesn't need email, and password.
Once connected your devices by 7-digit number, you can send messages.
It's amazing experiences.
Simple design help your productivity.
- iPhone, iPad, and other platforms are supported.
- Connect your devices by 7-digit number, just like that.
- Your devices get notifications. To open the message, just tap it.
- Messages are encrypted by AES256. Anyone can't open.
- Support Any Files (zip, jpg, png, ...)
- URL Detect & Expand
- One Tap Copy
- Share to SNS, Mail...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.