Count push ups without even touching the screen!!
Push Up Counter uses proximity sensors on your device to enable counting of pushups and other excercises without any touches required!
- "Fantastic tool for training and ensuring good form" - Sports Review
- "Great fun, great help!" - Workouts
- "Fuuaaarrrk! U mirin" - Zyzz
- Proximity sensor counts reps. No touches required
- Awesome sounds to help keep count
- Stunning visuals for added inspiration
- Custom built design and User interface for fun, interactive workouts
- Helps count for 30 day challenge
- Useful tips to help nail your form and get max results
Get better arms, abs, back, shoulders, core and more using Push Up Counter!
Train Hard, Push Hard, Count Hard
* - consult doctor before exercise if you have any health issues or before training.
Ratings and Reviews
Does the Job
Does just what the job needs. If it could store data that would be a good improvement. For example, if it could keep track of how many pushups you do every day/week/month and view that in calendar form.
The proximity sensor works awesome!
You just have to get your face extremely close to the phone or even touch your phone with your face but that is much better than trying to hit your nose on a particular spot like the other apps have.
Good but too simple
Great for just counting for that particular day. Needs a way to save for keeping track of a week or month. Also should let you delete reps. I accidentally added some by touching my screen. Still a great app for what it does.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.