PushBoy is a Sokoban style puzzle game that is easy to learn yet hard to master. Your job is it to move boxes through a maze to their destination. Get all boxes to their targets before the countdown stops with the minimum number of moves to earn three stars for each level.
PushBoy comes with 72 levels in 4 worlds that will entertain you for many days. Levels get gradually more difficult while special tiles add an extra twist. The first 6 levels of each world (24 in total) are free to play. Levels 7-18 are available as in-app purchase.
- First world: boxes of the same kind need to be moved to their targets, color and sequence don't matter
- Second world: boxes of different colors need to be moved to their respective color coded targets - sequence still doesn't matter but the arrangement of boxes allows only certain variations.
- Third world: some tiles break the first time you step on them and disappear the second time - forces you to think about a strategy and plan your moves in advance.
- Fourth world: now some tiles are moving building temporary bridges for the PushBoy to walk over, however not while pushing a box.
Thanks again for all the support! Keep downloading and we will keep new levels coming!
Bugfixes relevant for all devices with 3D touch
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game for the summer holidays!
Funny, smart. A perfect game to play under the beach umbrella! Looking forward to the next one...
- Ralf Sonnefeld
- 32.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Ralf & Philipp Sonnefeld
- In-App Purchases
- unlock all 54 levels $0.99
- 10 undo moves $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.