Pushbullet is "the app you never knew you needed", according to CNET. Here's why:
With Pushbullet, you can easily move links, files, and more between your devices and computers in a snap.
• Instead of emailing yourself to get a link on your phone, just "push" it from your computer to your phone with a click. Pushbullet also makes sharing the links and files you've pushed easy, so you can share that link with a friend via your favorite messenger.
• Quickly transfer links and pictures from your iPhone or iPad to your computer in order to switch devices or to have it open for later.
• Use Pushbullet Channels to subscribe to timely notifications about things you care about. Follow new comics from xkcd or The Oatmeal to ensure you always see the newest comics right away.
"Pushbullet Is a Fantastic App Every Phone Should Have" - Gizmodo
"Super-useful utility, Pushbullet, launches for Mac, Safari, iPad" - Gigaom
"Pushbullet brings your Mac and iOS devices even closer" - Cult of Mac
- iOS 10 fixes and improvements
- Added open source licenses
Ratings and Reviews
This app is frustrating. Notification indicator will often show higher number from old notifications when receiving new ones. The following tab will often times show bold items when you’ve viewed them all already. Swiping back from a followed item rather than using the “back” button causes the navigation buttons at the top to disappear.
This app is in dire need of updating. Do you need a new iOS developer? 🤚🏻
Been using Pushbullet for years. Essential for desktop to iOS
I love this app! Whether it's to save things for later,send it to the Pushbullet app so I can text it to some of my friends as sometimes I'm on my custom built PC and I can't airdrop like I would on my MacBook. The features are there and they're so many more functions besides what iOS can do alone like remote files, multiple device management, sending it to people within Pushbullet. It's great, It's wonderful, It's been working for years and I totally recommend it.
Something I want: Can we get an iMessage app so I don't have to tab to the Pushbullet app copy a link or hit the share button go back to the Messages app and vice versa. Being able to just grab right from Pushbullet in a small little iMessage feed and paste it right into a conversation that's already open would be amazing and super fast.
Faded Shadow of Its Former Self
For people who supported these developers since the beginning, this once five-star app has been little more than constant slaps in the face. Pretty lame that you can only push one thing at a time now and every time I log out it adds a duplicate device on my list when I sign back in. They’re not showing up on the website so I can’t really clean it up anymore. I suppose I could sign out, log on to web, delete all devices that were duplicated and then log back in with each one - but by that time this app stopped being convenient and became more of a nuisance long ago. I’ll probably eventually get frustrated and just go back to emailing everything.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.