Be prepared for disaster. The Putnam County Florida Community Preparedness app is an all-hazards overview of disaster information to help you prepare, plan and respond to disaster in your area.
Using the Putnam County FL Community Preparedness app, you will be able to:
• Share your status with your selected contacts with the push of a button.
• Receive critical emergency alerts via push notification.
• Locate Putnam County’s hurricane shelters.
• Display up-to-date evacuation route maps.
• Get the latest news and weather for the Putnam County area.
• Create a personalized Emergency Preparedness Plan by answering five basic questions.
Once Your Plan is generated, it is stored on your smartphone and can easily be shared with family members and friends. Your Plan comprises:
• An Emergency Supply Kit Checklist tailored to your needs.
• A Customized Emergency Food Supply Shopping List.
• An Emergency Communications Plan to notify your loved ones of your status
• Critical information to prepare your home for impending disaster.
Learn about the various emergency situations that Putnam County residents are most likely to face in six integrated eGuides:
• Pandemic Flu
Instead of offering to download the optional reading material on every launch, it now does this only when trying to open the eGuides.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.