Mutual fund comparison tool for financial advisors who want to analyze and compare over 30,000 load, no-load mutual funds, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs), along with over 2,500 indexes. Use this free portfolio analysis tool today, or learn more at http://www.putnam.com/fundvisualizer/.
Features multiple charts for fund-to-fund or portfolio comparison:
- Table. Compare over 80 data points for side-by-side comparison.
- Mountain chart. Ability to focus on specific date ranges.
- Bar/line chart. Toggle between and line views, change Y-axis.
- X/Y chart. Three dimensions of comparison: X, Y axis, and dot size. Change what any of those dimensions represent.
- Correlation chart. Assess the risk of high correlations with this chart.
- Sector. Shows details of how fund is represented by sector.
- Asset Allocation. See break-out of fund by asset allocation.
- Top holdings. Tap on a holding to see where it may overlap with other funds.
- Hypotheticals. Enter custom dollar amounts, model periodic contributions or withdrawals.
Try the new Fund Explorer tool and discover new investment opportunities!
Email, print, and share shareholder-approved PDFs with your saved charts.
Import your book of funds and portfolios automatically directly within the tool.
© 1998-2017, Putnam Retail Management
Fund Explorer - additional features to search ranges for several facets, ability to enter explore with Morningstar category and no reference fund, Voice UI added to explore search with speech recognition search as well as Intelligent assistant (available only on Chrome and Firefox on the desktop site).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple, easy to use
This app is great for comparing funds when I'm meeting with clients or prospective clients. I especially like how quickly I can put together comparisons (it takes a few seconds) and portfolios.
Pros: ease of use, simplicity, saving portfolios and comparisons from one session to another.
Cons: some reports have too much information. I tend to use the bar graph output to avoid this problem.
Not worth the time...ESP for FAs
The app doesn't work. If you're an FA it looks like Putnam is just after personal info. When I speak to my rep again I'll ask to be un registered. It's junk.
Very useful for an financial advisor.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.