It’s the day of the Cartown 500 and our curious little convertible is invited to enter the big race. With a list of a few needed items we join Putt-Putt on another fun-filled adventure.
What can be better then that? Well maybe we can see if Putt-Putt has what it takes to win the 1st place, with your help of course.
“My son has been playing this game since he was 3, now 6, and still enjoys the game. It’s very educational.”
“My youngest son, now 16, had all the Putt-Putt games. I recently purchased this again for my 3-year-old grandson. He loved it as well.”
• Putt-Putt Enters the Race brings the world of Cartown to life with so many new places to explore and new characters to meet.
• A new experience with a world that changes every time you start a new game.
• Fun mini-games keep players entertained if they want to break away from the story.
This Product and Humongous Entertainment are not in any manner affiliated with Putt-Putt, LLC. The PUTT-PUTT® trademark is a registered trademark of Putt-Putt, LLC and is used under license.
This product uses ScummVM which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - https://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Interface & stability updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It glitches while cutting a tire patch. I find this game hard to play because of technical things. Some of these thing where probably never an issue on pc. Switching it to be an app must be a daunting task. I’m sure developers did their best, but some things are better with a mouse and keyboard.
Read how glitches are avoidable!
There are two glitches in this game. The first one is that when you put bottles in the recycling machine, the bottles will float on the screen (not in your inventory) for the rest of the game. The second glitch is that an error alert will pop up and exit you out of the game and you'll have to start the entire game over. The second glitch, however, is avoidable by purposely making the first glitch happen early on in the game. This is perfectly fine because you can always get coins from Mr. Baldini by bringing him produce. As a result, I loved this game as a kid and still do! And as long as you get that first glitch to happen early on in the game, you're golden.
The tire patch glitch makes it impossible to complete this game. Please fix this!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tommo Inc.
- 285.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Putt-Putt® Enters the Race ©2019 Tommo Inc. All rights reserved. Humongous Entertainment and the Humongous Entertainment logo are trademarks of Tommo Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.