"Sets the bar at a whole new level with an extremely well made and thought out puzzle adventure that you won’t just be able to breeze through". 8.5/10 - GamesFinder
“The visuals are just breathtaking” – AppUnwrapper
When an unexpected visitor crash-lands on your front porch, embark on a captivating 3D journey that leads you to a hidden valley deep in the mountains. Piece together alien technology, explore a mysterious obelisk, and solve intricate puzzles protecting an incredible family secret.
----- Features ------------------------------------------------------------------
* Decipher a cryptic journal
* Meet Rover, your pal throughout
* Hack your way past high-tech keypads
* Tactile puzzle gameplay immersed in 3D
* Crank cranks, slide sliders, leverage levers
* Find secret keys inside hidden compartments
* Find your way ever closer to the mysterious Puzzle House
* Breathtaking hidden-valley atmosphere of the Rocky Mountains
----- What players are saying-------------------------------------------------
* Ranks way up there as one of the best puzzle games I’ve ever played!
* It feels like The Room, unroomified and with a wider range of puzzles.
* It was a fun ride all the way through! I would highly recommend this.
* Great game with wonderful graphics, gorgeous puzzles to solve.
* Fun puzzles, good music, good interaction, unique puzzles.
* Challenging and interesting puzzles. Beautiful Graphics.
* Loving it so far! One of the best games so far this year.
* Great game! Reminds me of the old Myst game.
* Great graphics and fun puzzles.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very good game
This game is similar to The Room series, and there are games that claim to be similar and don’t hold up; I wish it was longer of course, and wish the storyline tied in better, but the puzzles are great much like the Room. If the puzzles tied directly into the story, and you did more for the plot- it would have been 5 stars- looks like there will be a sequel, which, the way this game ended there are numerous possible directions to go in, just wish it all came out at once. But great job, I love this kind of puzzle game!
Totally worth it!
I read the reviews and knew that the game was going to be rather short but I gave it a try anyway. I don’t usually buy games, I usually only play free games. But today I paid the $2.99 for this game and I’m certainly glad I did. It was totally worth every penny, considering the complex puzzles and graphics. Plus it didn’t look like it really “ended” where it did. Another part is coming soon, not sure when, and I’m not even sure if we’ll have to pay to access it or if it will just be an update. I will definitely keep my eye open. But for those considering buying this game, you won’t be disappointed. It took me over an hour to complete, it wasn’t like a 15-20 minute game. It was really fun and challenging. I truly enjoyed it. So I definitely recommend it!!! 5 stars for sure. 👍🏼 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Needs better logic
There are some good things about this game; clever ideas, nice graphics, and interesting puzzles. But, to be a good puzzle, there has to be a logical, solvable solution. It can be very difficult, but ultimately one clue needs to lead to another. This one requires knowing a series of unrelated “click here” then “move somewhere else” then “go back” and “click something else.” Except, none of the moves is intuitive nor related, so the player either needs to have a 6th sense or use hints. In fact, there’s no way to solve this without using hints. I’m not an expert player, but even an expert can’t figure out non-existent clues. This game is a little like a murder mystery where the butler did it, but none of the characters is a butler. It leaves you scratching your head and feeling cheated.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.