Jigsaw puzzling is fun!
“People who do jigsaw puzzles show greater spatial ability”
– Sherry Willis of Pennsylvania State University, psychologist.
Puzzle the picture is a free fun and addictive iPhone multiplayer game. The goal is to put together an image from a stack of tiles in the shortest amount of time. You can challenge your friends, play against random opponents, or play in single-player mode.
If you love jigsaw puzzles and can't get enough of them, then give this app a try. A simple game at first, this app brings the world of puzzle fixing and completion to your device.
Play with random participants or friends you get to choose.
- Invite users through Facebook and Email; or find a random user to play with.
- There is also a single player mode
- Be the fastest puzzler and get recognized in the leaderboard.
Three levels of difficulty - Easy, Medium, and Hard.
- You choose the challenge, Puzzle the Picture will serve it up.
- ‘Hints’ can help you in solving.
- Skip the puzzle, if you find it really difficult.
Offers up a variety of images
- Just about any type of image you can think of.
- There are over 20 categories of images, each containing 50 images.
- With so many images to work on, you will never be able to put the app down.
With an easy to use interface and fairly straightforward operations, this game can get addicting, fast. Check out Puzzle the Picture and see if you can meet whatever challenge you put forth on your friends, fellow puzzle fixers or just yourself.
Keep your mind active with Puzzle the Picture!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Upgraded notification infrastructure
Ratings and Reviews
Love playing easy and medium levels but hard level is a place where real challenge begins. Was a bit surprised as that its pretty hard but anyway I’m trying again and again. This game will bring you fun and makes your brain work hard)
Addictive puzzle game with several difficulty levels, its pretty awesome to play with your kids and even my 8 year old son loves it even though he doesn’t like such kind of games in general. Game design is rally cool and its nice to play it and have fun with your family.
Education & fun
Thats definitely a well done puzzle game app that lets you play, select various game levels and at the same time learn new things with your kids so it combines educational approaches in the game form with fun.
The developer, Mikal Johansen, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mikal Johansen
- 35.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Puzzlethepicture