We've hand-carved each piece of the puzzle so no two are the same. We've selected the best images and brought classic jigsaw puzzle experience to your screens.
The game provides an unbeatable gameplay for puzzle lovers of all ages. Solving jigsaw puzzles is relaxing, rewarding, and keeps your brain sharp.
• Hundreds of hand-selected images that can be enlarged to view beautiful details.
• Each piece has a unique shape.
• 5 levels of difficulty for beginners and experienced players.
• Optional rotation to make the game really challenging.
• Intuitive interface designed special for all users of all ages.
• iPad Pro support.
• Achievements and leaderboards.
• Additional content by auto-renewable subscription
Puzzle.Plus provides full functionality for free. You can subscribe for additional puzzle packs using the paid subsription option.
Subscription options include:
- Puzzles for subscription (paid monthly) for $0.49
Subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you cannot cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase.
In the next versions
• Custom puzzles from your photos.
• More gorgeous images.
• More difficulty levels.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- minor engine changes
Ratings and Reviews
I think the app is alright. I say so not because I hate puzzles or anything, but more on the use of the app. I found that doing a puzzle on a touch screen is a little more difficult to operate than doing a physical puzzle. The app is fine, however, and it's very simple to use. But for me I think I'd rather stick to a physical puzzle, if I ever want to do a puzzle.
It is easy to play it and a lot of fun.
One of the great puzzles
I find this puzzle really fun to play with. It is simply designed and not complicated to play. The amount of puzzle pieces are not too many and not too few, so they are at the right amount which is really good for the players not to get bored so easily. Also, when each piece is correctly placed to another piece, the pieces are automatically clipped together so that the player can move the corrects pieces anywhere they want. This is a neat feature because if each piece is not clipped together when correctly placed, the game will become a mess because the screen is very small and the puzzle pieces are scattered everywhere on the screen.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- OOO Rhyboo
- 91.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Rhyboo
- In-App Purchases
- Additional Puzzles subscription $0.49
- Remove Ad Banners $3.99
- Happy New Year! $0.99
- The Great Outdoors $0.99
- Near the Water $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.