PuzzleManiak is a collection of 24 puzzle games: Sudoku, Pattern (Picross like), Bridges, Dominosa, Filling, Galaxies, Loopy, LightUp, Mines, Net, Rectangles, Slant, Tents, Unequal, Untangle, Blackbox, SameGame, Pegs, Mastermind, Map, Magnets, Singles, Range and Netslide.
All games are generated on-the-fly with a unique solution, thus you’ll never play the same puzzle twice.
All games offer multiple levels from easy to hard.
Statistics are maintained for each game, and each level of difficulty.
For each game, a daily challenge is available: in this mode, everyday, all players play the same puzzle and compare their scores with other players.
Another online mode is available: the Online League. After any (local) game, you can submit it to the website, so that every other players can play it and thus you can compare your scores to other ones. An overall ranking is available, and ranking are also available for each game.
All online features are now available with Auto-renewable subscriptions only:
• You can choose between 3 subscriptions:
- 1 month subscription: $1.49
- 6 months subscription: $7.49
- 1 year subscription: $12.99
• There is a trial period of 2 weeks for all types of subscriptions.
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Fix bug with long press feature in some games
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I can't stop playing bridges. Oddly the counter for games won and lost don’t work properly. I win every game but it says I’ve lost over 300. Oh well i like it anyway.
The best value in puzzle games on the iPhone
I've been playing this game on my iPhone for years. It's ridiculous how great a value it is. I've lost track of how many games are in this app.
This is my desert island game, seriously.
Had complaints before because I thought we lost support of excellent app
But latest revisions show the app is again supported and improved
No ads, and yet author has dedicated server space for online play
- Alexandre Minard
- 26.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © AR Entertainment
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Subscription $1.49
- One Year Subscription $12.99
- 6 Month Subscription $7.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.