PuzzleManiak is a collection of 24 puzzle games: Sudoku, Pattern (Picross like), Bridges, Dominosa, Filling, Galaxies, Loopy, LightUp, Mines, Net, Rectangles, Slant, Tents, Unequal, Untangle, Blackbox, SameGame, Pegs, Mastermind, Map, Magnets, Singles, Range and Netslide.
All games are generated on-the-fly with a unique solution, thus you’ll never play the same puzzle twice.
All games offer multiple levels from easy to hard.
Statistics are maintained for each game, and each level of difficulty.
For each game, a daily challenge is available: in this mode, everyday, all players play the same puzzle and compare their scores with other players.
Another online mode is available: the Online League. After any (local) game, you can submit it to the website, so that every other players can play it and thus you can compare your scores to other ones. An overall ranking is available, and ranking are also available for each game.
All online features are now available with Auto-renewable subscriptions only:
• You can choose between 3 subscriptions:
- 1 month subscription: $1.49
- 6 months subscription: $7.49
- 1 year subscription: $12.99
• There is a trial period of 2 weeks for all types of subscriptions.
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Fix bug with long press feature in some games
Ratings and Reviews
I can't stop playing bridges. Oddly the counter for games won and lost don’t work properly. I win every game but it says I’ve lost over 300. Oh well i like it anyway.
Love this collection of games!
24 different types of puzzles keeps my brain going!
I play most of the daily challenges and play in the online leagues on my favorite games. I use the local mode mostly when I am trying to learn or practice a new type of puzzle.
Sometimes there are server issues, and I find some games have more responsive controls.
I do wish there were a way to pause or save a puzzle, as some that I play take longer and will drop if I take a call or switch apps (though I can understand it prevents cheating while competing against other people’s times)
Online games not working last 2 days
The app just crashes when I try to go online for anything within this app. Games, online rankings… I have tried on iPad, iPhone and uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Cannot play any online games now, and my subscription is good until February 2022. Sent developer email and no response yet.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Alexandre Minard
- 26.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © AR Entertainment
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Subscription $1.49
- One Year Subscription $12.99
- 6 Month Subscription $7.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.