PLAY fun, addictive puzzle games in a very simple and intuitive way. Over 130,000 human-crafted challenges to start with. Switch between newest, popular, most liked, easy, and hard challenges. Enjoy 11 puzzle games:
• Dot Solitaire
• Slide Away
• Math Swap
• Hexa Cut
• Wire Tangram
• Cut by Painting
CREATE new challenges to express your imagination to the world. Feel the power of creating a real interactive value playable by millions.
COMPETE with other solvers to prove your smartness and speed. The more challenges you solve and create, the higher rank you get.
EARN experience from solving challenges. Or even better - create new challenges and get stars from other solvers. Spend stars to open and publish challenges.
SHARE puzzle games to challenge your friends, family, or the world. Share your creations to get more solvers to your puzzles. The more puzzle games you share, the more stars you get.
New puzzle games and features to come soon.
"What's Hot in Educational Games" —Apple
"Really rewarding social interaction" —History channel
"Impressive development" —Facebook
Solve and create one of the oldest classic puzzle games—DOT SOLITAIRE. The object is to remove all dots but one. A dot is removed after an adjacent dot jumped over it.
• Country local rank—compete with other solvers and creators in Your Country. Now, when you solve or create a puzzle—you compete in both Your Country and World leaderboards.
• Preview a created puzzle—before publishing your new puzzle you can take a look how it will be seen and played by other solvers. The Preview option allows you to give your newly created puzzle the final touch before publishing.
• Now Puzzlium will notify you automatically when a new update is available on the App Store.
• Fixed bugs in TANGRAM, TETROMINO, and WIRE TANGRAM: a separate piece in a created puzzle; overlapped pieces; shifting and rotating pieces and destroyed shape after the device turn.
• Fixed bugs in SLIDE AWAY.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun and costly
I love the games, and also have a lot of fun creating puzzles. The bad news is that if you run out of stars, you are sunk- you need a star to even create a puzzle! So- you have no option but to wait and hope others play your previously created puzzles so you can get more stars. I agree that it would be great to search by puzzle author. If I could play more games, and be able to create games for free, this would get five stars.
Endless puzzles created by the people that play the game. The only thing they're missing is the ability to sort by creator so you can follow all of their puzzles.
Not worth it
This app would be great if you weren't penalized for picking a puzzle that's really difficult to solve. A new puzzle costs 5 stars. Solving a puzzle earns 3 stars. You're pretty much forced to buy stars. If you unluckily open 2 or 3 puzzles that aren't in your wheelhouse you're stuck. Not very well developed. Also there is no "undo" button to go back a few steps. This would be helpful especially with complex puzzles like the sudoku ones. Rather, the only option is to completely start over. Look elsewhere for hours of fun. This might give an inexperienced puzzler a few minutes at best.
- Puzzlium, Inc.
- 15.2 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Puzzlium Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1000 Stars $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.