Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA) has a long history of making specialized information accessible for diverse audiences.
This free app is a reader for PVA publications ranging from “Yes, You Can,” the self-help publication for individuals with spinal cord injury, to clinical practice guidelines (CPGs) developed by the Consortium for Spinal Cord Medicine with administrative and financial support from PVA. These CPGs provide health care professionals with the best possible recommendations for spinal cord injury care and treatment.
Individual PVA publications for iOS can be purchased for $5.99 through the app.
-Updated app functionality
-Fixed app bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Needs to be updated to iOS 11, unusable now
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- 75.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©Paralyzed Veterans of America
- In-App Purchases
- Yes You Can - Fourth Edition $5.99
- Autonomic Dysreflexia Free
- Bladder Managment for Adults with Spinal Cord Injury Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.