pyLoad for iOS is a client for the popular download manager pyload. Using pyLoad for iOS you can monitor and manage all your downloads on the go.
PLEASE NOTE: pyLoad for iOS is not a download manager for iOS, a pyLoad instance is needed to use the app.
- Add downloads
- DLC and RSDF Support (from within Safari)
- Sort Packages and Files
- Remove Packages and Files
- Cancel or Delete Packages and Files
- Change Name, Foldername and Passwords
- Control pyLoad Settings
- HTTPS Support
- Captcha Support
- Full Support for push notifactions (follow the instructions in the app to set up)
- Automatic switching between WAN and LAN
- iPhone X support
- iPad Pro support
- Splitscreen and Slideover
- Bugfixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Appears to work perfectly!
Have tested app on iPod Touch 5g and everything appears to be working so far.
Previous reviewer's claim of non-functional likely due to not understanding app usage.
1. This app is only an interface for the pyLoad downloader. You MUST have pyLoad installed and running on a computer or server to make use of this app. It CAN NOT download anything on its own!
2. Be sure to enter the FULL url when setting up the app to your pyLoad instance (i.e. DO NOT FORGET to include "http://" or "https://" at the beginning, as appropriate).
3. Enter the port number for the web interface, not the remote (probably: 8190).
Good luck & have fun.
Thanks to app developer and entire pyLoad development team.
Works well if used right
This app works great to manage the pyload server program running on my NAS. Many of the reviews don’t realize that this is for managing remote downloads, not for downloading on the device.
Not worth it
I tried to add a link to download a file. but, it did nothing. Don't waste your money on it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.