Pyramid Solitaire - Egypt 4+
Classic Deluxe Pyramid 13
Glowing Eye Games Ltd
- Offers In-App Purchases
Join the people who have enjoyed Pyramid Solitaire - Ancient Egypt over 1 BILLION times! Play solitaire and build spectacular pyramids for the Pharaoh and Queen while relaxing under the Egyptian sun.
To play just clear the board by pairing cards from the deck to the value of 13. Kings are special, because they can be removed on their own. If you can't see a move, deal 3 more cards from the deck. Remove cards all the way up to the top of the pyramid. This matching gameplay is a wonderful way to wind down after a long day while keeping your mind in peak condition. With beautiful artwork, atmospheric sound effects, animations and intuitive controls you’ll see why this game is a family favorite!
* Enchanting theme and relax in the glorious city of Giza in Ancient Egypt.
* Rules so simple they are explained in less than a paragraph!
* Simple touch controls and classic, smooth play.
* Local leader boards so you can compare scores with friends and family.
* Atmospheric sound effects.
* Interruption friendly with auto-save and resume.
* A relaxing and interesting game for you that takes the best of solitaire games including Microsoft, Freecell, Spider, Klondike and Tri-Peaks Solitaire.
* Deluxe design with specific enhancements for both iPad and iPhone players.
Join millions of players who have described our classic card game as “a test of mental agility”, “very enjoyable and relaxing”, and even as their “favorite game”. You might have played solitaire, but Pyramid Solitaire – Ancient Egypt is a download not to be missed.
Ratings and Reviews
Been playing daily for years; probably time for some feedback
Multiple times per day, to clarify. Obviously, I’m a fan. I used to play on a desktop, using a mouse; now I’m on an iPad. The touchscreen could be a little more sensitive, but I don’t think that can be put on the shoulders of the game. I do wish there was, even as a paid feature, the option of calling back a game to replay, so I could see if a different strategy might have been better. I seem to recall that there used to be the option of seeing high scores, not just for myself, but of all players. Is that a feature which no longer exists, or did I dream it? If real, I seem to recall some preposterously high scores. Finally, I wonder if there is any online forum or discussion group, as I’d be curious to see what others have to say about strategies they employ. Overall, this is a solidly entertaining/addictive game.
8 year player
This game is addictive but has its quirks & flaws. You used to be able to turn the game to a landscape view where you could use both thumbs. It was sometimes a much faster game & definitely easier on the wrist. The 3 flaws are usually enough for me to delete the game for an extended period of time before downloading again & giving it another shot, in hopes that it was improved since the last time I played. Those 3 flaws are:
1) the time it takes for the game to come to a close, go to an advertisement then come back to the game by fading in & reloading. It takes a very long time, in terms of gaming & it’s not gotten any shorter in all these years, whereas most games have shortened their wait times between games by now.
2) when the game reloads & you go to make your first moves pairing 2 cards, the first card you tap doesn’t register because the game is not ready. It’s the most frustrating thing to have a game that is timed not let you begin as soon as the game opens. You actually have to wait for the game to respond AFTER it has officially begun.
3) the fact that you have to move a card to the holding place in order to pair it with the card that was under it is not only ridiculous but a big waste of time. The improvement should be to double tap the top card then tap the underneath card to make a pair.
That would greatly improve the playability of the game, improve the times & improve engagement.
Very Disappointed with update
May 18, 2019
I need help. The latest version has a very disappointing BUG! Please have customer service email me about this as it is IMPOSSIBLE to win a round now with out this bug being fixed! I’ve been playing this game for several years now. It used to be that you could strategically move the cards around to make your 13 but now it’s impossible to complete more than two rounds in a row sometimes not even a single round. What happened? I used to be at the very least complete 4-5 rounds in a row and sometimes go all the way to 15-19 rounds. Which is why I used to love it because of the challenge! Please work to fix what is broken!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Glowing Eye Games Ltd
- 107 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2012-2023 Glowing Eye Games Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Win This Round $0.99
- Pyramid Solitaire Remove Adverts $1.99