Create super awesome action movies with explosions, fire, and smoke!
Pyro Movie FX is a powerful video editing app capable of high quality effects using your iPhone, iPad or iPod!
Start by importing a video from your camera roll and begin adding effects to your movie using our video track editor. Add multiple effects and edit each one individually. Powerful editing capabilities include motion, opacity, and rotation key-framing. Each effect also has individual adjustments for audio levels and even blend modes such as Screen and Additive blends.
We have also built in an Auto Save feature so you can easily continue your projects if the app quits.
We are preparing to add new features and we encourage you to send your feedback to our support page at www.pyromoviefx.com. We want to know your thoughts for future improvements, features or bug fixes.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Fixed audio bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t shorten the fire
I love this app I really do but I can’t shorten the fire right if I have an explosion in the light of the fires cooler the fire just keeps going on to the next scene I can’t shorten the length of the fire I want to shorten it maybe to a couple seconds but it just goes on and on and on and I can’t use it really I can’t use anything on the app and less the screen isn’t going to move to another location or the only way I can use it unless the screen is set in one fix location and I have to let the explosion go through its motions And then start the next scene which I don’t want to do it like that
It works for me as well.
I had one moment where the screen just went black when trying to play one of the videos in the gallery, but yes… Once you create your movie, you click in the icon in the upper left part of the screen to export it to the gallery. Technically it is rendering to the gallery within the app. Then you go to the gallery to save it to the camera roll. A clunky way to do it, and it would be nice if there was a consistent UI between this and the Gun FX app, but meh... it works basically the same.
I haven't seen any of the things that other reviewer's have mentioned. It exports the video at normal speed, you can rotate and scale the explosions to any size and direction you want, and it doesn't seem to take particularly long to render a video for me, and even shorter to export to the camera roll. People just don't know what they are doing.
Laggy and glitches
I downloaded this app for my stop motion movies. Probably like a year or two ago it would of worked fine. I got the app a couple of months ago, and this is what happens today, the second time I used it:
1) The keyframe thing was way too messed up and would not work at all.
2) the effect would stay on the video THE WHOLE TIME, and there isn’t a cut and trim tool (which I highly recommend for the next update)
3) The render of the video in the gallery is terrible. It plays the same frame OVER AND OVER AGAIN and glitches horribly. The final video comes out terrible.
4) There was no sound in the final render, and the whole sound system glitched and there was absolutely no sound.
5) Everything was getting me super frustrated. I came here to edit a 16 second long stop motion video, and this app can’t do squash. This is completely unacceptable.
6) As I said, like two, three, last year’s version of this app was FINE. This new update feels like a total wast, and a downgrade. I expected more from this app.
I am sorry if I gave criticism in a mean, and disrespectful way, but I am telling what is need to be told to improve this app. I hope that you can fix this app, and respond to me, and my issues.
The developer, Outerspacious Software LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Outerspacious Software LLC
- 76.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2015 Outerspacious Software LLC