With Q Waits Business, you can configure and implement a virtual queuing solution for your business. It is smart, intelligent, cloud based, and very easy to use.
The app is free to download and use. The free subscription offers a single user registration and allows a single kiosk management. The number of check-ins is limited to 100 check-ins per month and does not allow SMS check-in. It provides rest of all the essential features you need to operate daily queue management.
You can buy/upgrade to any of the paid plans by making an in-app purchase from within the app. Below are the details of the plans that are available:
Micro (USD 37.99/month): All free features + unlimited check-ins + SMS check-in
Basic (USD 74.99/month): All Micro plan features + multiple kiosk management
Premium (USD 149.99/month): All Basic plan features + multiple business users.
Each paid plan comes with free SMS credits. These credits are used to send SMS notifications to the users with their position in the queue. It is also used for SMS check-ins.
If more SMS is required, you can also purchase additional SMS bundles. The following SMS bundles are available for purchase.
SMS pack 100 (USD 7.99): 100 additional SMS credits
SMS pack 200 (USD 12.99): 200 additional SMS credits
SMS pack 500 (USD 25.99): 500 additional SMS credits
SMS pack 1000 (USD 41.99): 1000 additional SMS credits
SMS pack 5000 (USD 159.99): 5000 additional SMS credits
Allow customers to get in line from home, their vehicle, or work. They are told via Text (SMS), Email, Web check-in status page or App (based on your selected plan), their wait time and when to arrive in the lobby for your service. This helps keeping your waiting rooms clear and customers happy while reducing wait times.
This app is a perfect fit for businesses like banks and financial institutions, retail stores, telecommunications, government agencies, universities, colleges, schools, salons and spas or any other business.
It allows to implement a contact less environment. No one needs to touch any common device for booking or be confined to a common waiting area. Everyone use their own phone or tablet.
How it works:
- As a business, you use the Q Waits Business app to open the queue so that your customers can start to lineup virtually.
- Define multiple queues and manage separate queues for each department.
- Define service categories with questionnaires in the app, so that your customers can choose one or more during check-in. This helps you to get more information about the customer beforehand and provide a better experience leading to customer satisfaction.
- You get notified in real time as your customers line up. Your customer can either line up using the app, web check-in, by scanning a QR code or by sending a text (SMS) to a phone number.
- The app will automatically put your customers in sequence based on the time they have checked in. All the time they are kept aware of their position in the queue either through the App, web check-in status page, email or SMS.
- You can mark a customer as Active, which then sends a real time notification to your customer that it is his turn now.
- If you enable the lobby waiting feature, based on your lobby capacity, it will ask users to come and wait inside the lobby.
The app is very easy to use and configure. It has many features from managing single to multiple kiosks for your business. It also allows you to put a customer on hold temporarily, if for any reason he cannot be serviced at that moment.
With intelligent reporting, you can get various analytical information and take business decisions to streamline, optimize customer flow and processing times.
Now available in multiple languages (English, French, Spanish, Hindi, Bengali).
Managing virtual lineups has never been easier.
Terms and conditions:
Custom messages (Business settings) - set custom message for all notifications
Report to show users who have checked in to the queue
Report on live data queue
Pdf/excel generation of reports
Show web check-in url in Allow web check-in (Business settings)
Enable dashboard (App settings) to display queue information on bigger screen
Local notification sound - generate sound notifications in the app when someone checks in to the queue.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 8990719 Canada Inc.
- 113.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Boolean Array
- In-App Purchases
- Basic $74.99
- Micro $37.99
- Premium $149.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.