Never be without your favorite radio station. Q99.7 Atlanta is proud to present our OFFICIAL radio app.
Listen to us at work, home or on the road. Install our app and get instant access to our unique content, features and more!
- New design and interface
- See current and recently played songs and up to date station and local news on a single screen
- Get notifications and single click access to any station promotions or contests
- View station’s YouTube channel without searching or leaving the app (when available)
- Wake up to your favorite station with our alarm clock. Record a personal reminder to play before waking to the station.
- Fall asleep while listening to your favorite station
- Access station's weekly show schedules so you don’t miss a thing
- Real-time weather for where you are
- Share our app via Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail
- Car Mode provides simple audio controls so you can listen while on the road
App store name updated
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really like this station but the app is terrible. It cuts itself off all the time. Plaid for twenty seconds then stops. Double plays ads at the same time as music. This requires too much work to listen to the radio. Before you think this is technology related, I'm using a brand new iPhoneX. So it's not the hardware. Had the same problem with my previous phone.
Every time I tried to open this app, it clicks on the first Cumulus page. I'd have to close it, double click to swipe up and close the app completely, then it would load. This happened consistently, and was very annoying. It should work the first time! I do appreciate that the first commercial was silent, but again, frustrating that I have to sit through a 30 second silent video, then a different audio commercial, just to listen to this station.
Horrible! Crashes and all ads!
It's bad enough that this station interrupts the music wth 12 full minutes of ads twice an hour, but the app makes you watch a commercial, then listen to an ad every time before you even receive and content (which ends up being the 12 minute commercial). Then the app crashes and you repeat this process. I love this station like to listen to this station when I'm traveling, but I guess I'll just find an app that actually gives music.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.