Download the official Q98 app, it’s easy to use and always FREE!
With the official app, you can stay connected from work, home, or on the road. Follow us on social media, get access to all our other unique content, features and more!
- See current and recently played songs and multi-week playlist
- Thumb through the latest local news
- Follow the latest posts from social media
- Wake up to your favorite show with our alarm clock. Record a personal message to play before waking up to the show.
- Fall asleep while listening to your favorite show
- See the weekly shows schedule so you don’t miss a thing
- Real time weather for where you are
- Share our app via Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Update app layout and design
Ratings and Reviews
I love the app, minus the amount of battery it uses. Even on wifi if I listen for an hour while I get ready for work it consumes like 50% every time.
Q98 app needs work
While I generally know the title or artist of a particular song, there's a few songs that I'd like to know the title or artist. The Q98 app doesn't reflect who's currently playing and even the 'Most Recently Played' list isn't always refreshed. So there's a song that is mostly sung in Spanish, and I can never understand the announcer when he says it. The app should should reflect the title of the song and the artist currently being played and have a lineup of two songs that will follow.
Can the text be any smaller?
Text is to small.
- Cumulus Media
- 79.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © AirKast, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.