Qcam Link for iPhone
Qcam Link app supports the following features:
1. Allows for the adding of new devices by simply scanning a QR code with your smartphone or tablet.
2. Multi-channel viewing with up to 16 channels on the screen at the same time
3. Remotely playback of recordings from your DVR/NVR hard drive.
4. Capture video from the live view channels onto your iPhone for future playback.
5. Capture single or multiple still images and save them to your iPhone.
6. Remotely control the camera via PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom).
The Qcam Link app supports the DVR, NVR, and IP Cameras from Qcam.
Qcam Link app uses a data stream that will connect to your DVR / NVR / IP Cam via 3G/4G or WiFi. When using 3G/4G, note that this will consume mobile data and will contribute to your mobile data limit that your cellular plan has. Exceeding any plan limits may incur additional usage charges. Consult with your mobile service provider regarding the use of a video streaming app and how it may affect your plan.
For the latest information, please visit http://qcam.com
For assistance with this app, contact Qcam Tech Support: support@Qcam.com, or visit http://qcam.com/support.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
auto add device
fix some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
IPhone X will not work on LTE
After testing everything and try using DDNS. The app only work while I’m on WiFi (even WiFi from a different location across the country). Once I’m on LTE, “fail to log in”. I’m extremely disappointed because I only have the Qcam NVR for one year and I try to contact amcrest and they are no help. Sounds like Qcam is no longer supported brand. What a shame because a simple issue and now I have to look for a new NVR.
Easy to install - missing some important features
I love the cameras and the NVR. It was so easy to install. But the app has issues. I bought the new cameras to monitor my home on my iPad and iphone. The app times out after a minute or two. There is no way to make it stay active. So I have to keep pressing the home button, entering my passcode, clicking on the app to get back to the screen. What good is the app and what use is it if you can't monitor the cameras without babysitting the app every minute. I am going to return the cameras and NVR as they are no use to me if I can't monitor them. I had Foscam cameras with a Foscam app and the app stayed on the screen until I closed the app.
Live view only on app
Horrible playback doesn't even work
The developer, Amcrest, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Amcrest Technologies LLC
- 11.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) 2015 Qcam. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.