Set your email address only once, and you're ready to send very fast notes to yourself.
We focused on building a small, easy to use, very fast app. The app will remember what you wrote in case you get cut off by something in real-life, or in case Internet connection dies.
We built this app because we needed it, super-useful on the go! :)
For any feedback, hate or love messages, feel free to reach us at email@example.com
- Added file attachments
- Implemented email verification
- Application is now running on Flutter framework to ensure easier development and maintenance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best capture app
Have tried 3 others, and this is the best:
1. Works reliably every time (big problem when another did not!), including if you have to leave the app and come back
2. Great intuitive placement of the microphone button for easy dictation
3. Keyboard immediately pops up (another app requires a second button press to have the keyboard come up)
Only suggestion would be to move the Send button lower to make it slightly faster on the iPhone X, but otherwise this app is near perfect.
This app has worked flawlessly since I downloaded it a year ago… This is real timesaver…
Fantastic! It Just Works!
QckMail just works! Open the app, type your message, then hit send. Your note goes right to your email-quickly and easily.
I used to use JotBox until iOS10. Now that app won't work at all and no response from the developer.
The only advantage to JotBox was you could also draw and send photos. But there's really no advantage if the app doesn't work.
QckMail is my go to app to send a quick email when I think of something I need to remember later.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.