The QCPR Instructor app is developed to support the CPR instructor, ensuring that all learners are individually coached to exceed their potential when it comes to CPR skills:
- Monitor up to 6 QCPR manikins
- Supported manikins: Little Anne QCPR, Little Junior QCPR, Little Baby QCPR, Resusci Junior QCPR, Resusci Anne QCPR (New Bluetooth Low Energy Version), Resusci Baby QCPR (New Bluetooth Low Energy Version)
- Display on large screen using Apple-TV or HDMI Adapter
- To support Quality CPR, the app provides live and summative feedback on:
o Compression rate
o Compression depth
o Full release
o Ventilation volume
o CPR protocol
- A score and one hint for improvement is shown for each Learner
- Save results directly on the device for debriefing and tracking of performance over time
- Quick and easy connection
- CPR Race Mode for Little Anne QCPR
Improved firmware for Little Baby QCPR
Ratings and Reviews
This is such a great training aid. But it doesn’t rotate left or right on my iPad. Please fix this. I’d like to be able to display what’s happening without the fear of breaking my iPad trying to prop it up
Developer Response ,
Hi Cpl Clinker, Thanks for the feedback! I have made your request known, and if I find out any information regarding landscape mode I'll let you know!
Battery icon is larger than speedometer
We’re trying to use this in class but the icons in each window are inappropriately sized. The top half of each manakins window is filled with the name of the manakin, time, and battery icon. Speaking of the battery icon, it’s the same size as the depth indicator icon. The compression speedometer is the smallest thing on the screen. On our 46” screen the speedometer is about the size of a nickel. Not really easy for the students to see. Even the lung icon is bigger than the speedometer. As any instructor will tell you, most students pump too fast. They mostly pump deep enough and can give effective breaths. But their speed is the biggest thing instructors need to control. If Laerdal can remedy the icon size issue this app would almost be perfect.
What would make it perfect? It would be great if you could rotate your phone to landscape position to display the app over more real estate of the connected TV instead of the current little slice down the middle.
Fix the icons and provide landscape capabilities and this app would be 5 stars.
Works on my phone with iOS 10 but my older iPad only runs 9.3. Support says 9 or later but it still won't work when it used to. Specifically it says I need to turn on Bluetooth when it's already on.
Developer Response ,
Hi Nharvey, here is a list of the iOS devices that function well with the QCPR sensor:
iPhone 4s and above
iPad 3 and above
versions lower then these devices typically do not function well with the QCPR sensor unfortunately. Let us know if you have any other inquiries.
- Laerdal Medical AS
- 87.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Laerdal Medical AS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.