Qfile is a free companion app for QNAP NAS that allows you to browse and manage the files on your NAS using your iPhone or iPad.
- iOS 10 or later
- A QNAP NAS running QTS 4.0 (and above)
Major features of Qfile:
- Access files on your QNAP NAS anytime, anywhere.
- Directly upload photos and documents from your iOS devices to your NAS.
- Easy sharing: Create download links to easily share files via email or SMS, or simply email the file as an attachment.
- Easy management: Move, copy, rename, and delete files on your NAS using your mobile device. No computer required.
- Offline file reading: Download files from your NAS to your iOS device for convenient access when you do not have an Internet connection.
- Auto upload: Automatically upload photos from your device's photo gallery to the NAS (to ensure that Qfile can continually provide this background service, you must allow the location service - please note that this may noticeably decrease battery life).
- Supported Formats:
Photos: BMP, JPG, JPE, PNG, TGA, GIF
Music: MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV, AIF, AIFF
Videos: AVI, MP4
- You can now drag and drop multiple photos at the same time when selecting photos for upload.
- You can now save video files to the iOS Camera Roll.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice, solid functionality for remote file access to your NAS in multiple ways depending on your security preferences.
Don’t Listen To The Trash Talkers
This app, AND, this company overall is constantly innovating and putting out new release updates to the mobile applications as well as directly to the NAS itself via its firmware. Those who are trash talking this app & company, either have no business trying to run such a feature rich NAS/SOHO/Secuirty or otherwise based server, or they are the problem and not the app or the device. I have had a TS-559 pro II since 2011 with 5 Seagate Barracuda 3tb/64mb cache drives that have tirelessly ran since 2011 with only minor hiccups. And, each hiccup, were errors on my part that the support staff promptly helped me correct and work through. I will not watch and read those y’all such trash about a company that is unmatched and truly no other even close to providing the support or continued released products and apps as QNAP... Great job guys! Hope I was able to help others feel comfortable about going with QNAP and being patient enough to allow you to work with them!
Don’t trust the Wifi only option
It doesn’t work! It will still upload data while its on cellular!
I got overcharged by $75 across two days, the first $30 was because I didn’t turn the option on on the first day, the later $45 was on the second day and definitely had the option on. Pretty sure the second day’s usage was not a delay from the first day, I can see there are more items got uploaded.
- QNAP Systems, Inc.
- 114.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © QNAP Systems, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.