QGoLive allows reporters to quickly get on the air live in broadcast quality simply by launching an app and pressing one button. The primary purpose of QGoLive is to replace the live shots that are typically broadcast in phone quality because the reporter has just arrived on the scene and has not had an opportunity to set up equipment for a broadcast-quality live shot.
QGoLive is a software-to-software solution and does not require the purchase of hardware at the studio end. It works with a Receiver application which runs on Mac® or PC.
- Get on the air live in broadcast quality with a single button
- Insert cuts into your live report
- Write or dictate a script on your Mac and insert audio for playback in your live report
- Listen for live cues
- Choose between 3 codecs for best connection
- Player component allows users to queue up multiple audio pieces that can be played while on the air
- Associated with .mp3 files so you can import audio into QGoLive for use in Scripts or Playlist
- Audio can be published immediately after import or kept for later use
- Audio played from Scripts or Playlist will play out on the Receiver simultaneously with audio from microphone
- Users that are queued and waiting to go live from the station will now hear "loopback" audio from the current live/active user
A QGoLive account is required to use the application.
"Mac" is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- This version should correctly request for microphone permission. Fixed various layout issues when no microphone is connected. New application icon.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Harris Media, LLC
- 13.9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Harris Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.