- Get on the air live in broadcast quality with a single button
- Works with connections 3G and higher
- Insert cuts into your live report
- Write or dictate a script on your iPhone or iPad and insert audio for playback in your live report
- Listen for live cue on your handset or through headphones.
- Choose between 3 codecs for best connection
- Player component allows users to queue up multiple audio pieces that can be played while on the air
- Associated with .mp3 files so you can import audio into QGoLive for use in Scripts or Playlist
- Audio can be published immediately after import or kept for later use
- Audio played from Scripts or Playlist will play out on the Receiver simultaneously with audio from microphone
- Users that are queued and waiting to go live from the station will now hear "loopback" audio from the current live/active user
QGoLive allows reporters to quickly get on the air live in broadcast quality simply by launching an app and pressing one button. The primary purpose of QGoLive is to replace the live shots that are typically broadcast in phone quality because the reporter has just arrived on the scene and has not had an opportunity to set up equipment for a broadcast quality live shot.
It is a software to software solution and does not require the purchase of hardware at the studio end. It works with a receiver application run which runs on PC or Mac.
This update includes fixes for Record mode:
- Microphone button is now colored red while recording.
- Fixed layout issues on Live screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for remote radio broadcasting
I use this app at WHPC in New York for all my remote broadcasts and especially remotely for Coronavirus almost 18 hours a day with 50+ different users. Has small quirks like receiver needing reboots now and then but overall the sound quality is amazing and ease of use is simple. All radio stations should be using this.
Not voiceover accessible
I really really want to use this service, but upon launching the app, with voiceover enabled, it can't read anything at all. None of the controls are accessible. I suppose it could be different once one gets past the first screen, but I have no way of knowing. As far as Voiceover is concerned, it's like I opened a completely blank app. The only thing VO detects is the status bar which is part of IOS, not your app. I know this service would help a ton for my online station, but as of right now, I can't even use it. Accessibility should be something considered when developing, not an after thought. If it is built in in the first place, you could save time in the long run. Having said all that, I would really really appreciate it if you all could make the needed improvements.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Synergy CNS
- 37 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 QGoLive