- Get on the air live in broadcast quality with a single button
- Works with connections 3G and higher
- Insert cuts into your live report
- Write or dictate a script on your iPhone or iPad and insert audio for playback in your live report
- Listen for live cue on your handset or through headphones.
- Choose between 3 codecs for best connection
- Player component allows users to queue up multiple audio pieces that can be played while on the air
- Associated with .mp3 files so you can import audio into QGoLive for use in Scripts or Playlist
- Audio can be published immediately after import or kept for later use
- Audio played from Scripts or Playlist will play out on the Receiver simultaneously with audio from microphone
- Users that are queued and waiting to go live from the station will now hear "loopback" audio from the current live/active user
QGoLive allows reporters to quickly get on the air live in broadcast quality simply by launching an app and pressing one button. The primary purpose of QGoLive is to replace the live shots that are typically broadcast in phone quality because the reporter has just arrived on the scene and has not had an opportunity to set up equipment for a broadcast quality live shot.
It is a software to software solution and does not require the purchase of hardware at the studio end. It works with a receiver application run which runs on PC or Mac.
- Live screen now remembers selected quality setting when you change views and back.
- Locking the microphone on the Live screen now locks it on other screens as well.
- Adjusted spacing on Playlist screen buttons
Ratings and Reviews
Not voiceover accessible
I really really want to use this service, but upon launching the app, with voiceover enabled, it can't read anything at all. None of the controls are accessible. I suppose it could be different once one gets past the first screen, but I have no way of knowing. As far as Voiceover is concerned, it's like I opened a completely blank app. The only thing VO detects is the status bar which is part of IOS, not your app. I know this service would help a ton for my online station, but as of right now, I can't even use it. Accessibility should be something considered when developing, not an after thought. If it is built in in the first place, you could save time in the long run. Having said all that, I would really really appreciate it if you all could make the needed improvements.
- Synergy CNS
- 36.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 QGoLive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.