QGroundControl provides full flight control and configuration for ArduPilot or PX4 Pro powered vehicles. The goal for QGroundControl is improved ease of use for new users as well as high end feature support for experienced users.
- Full configuration support for vehicles running PX4 Pro and ArduPilot (ArduCopter, ArduPlane, ArduRover, ArduSub ) firmware
- Mission planning for autonomous flight
- Flight map display showing vehicle position, flight track, waypoints and vehicle instruments
- Video streaming with instrument display overlays
- Flight support for any MAVLink capable vehicle
* Release Notes: https://docs.qgroundcontrol.com/en/releases/release_notes.html
* QGroundControl Official Site: http://qgroundcontrol.com
* Documenation: https://docs.qgroundcontrol.com/en
* Support Forum: http://discuss.px4.io/c/qgroundcontrol
• Language: Allow selection of language
• Optional CSV Logging of telemetry data for improved accessibility.
• Mavlink: Configurable stream rate settings
• Motor Test
• Automatic motor direction detection
• Create Plan from template with wizard like progression for completing full Plan.
• Survey: Save commonly used settings as a Preset
• Polygon editing
• New editing tools ui
• Support for tracing a polygon from map locations
• Support for GeoFence and Rally Points using latest firmwares and mavlink v2
• Click to ROI support
• Added support for connecting to ADSB SBS server. Adds support for ADSB data from USB SDR Dongle running 'dump1090 --net' for example.
• Ability to turn on Heading to home, COG and Next Waypoint heading indicators in Compass.
• Add support for h.265 video streams
• Automatically add a Video Overlay with flight data as a subtitle for locally-recorded videos
More at https://docs.qgroundcontrol.com/en/releases/release_notes.html
Ratings and Reviews
Works nicely. Love that I get rssi readings unlike tower app which rssi never works.
Great job on this (FREE) app! Most who are complaining don’t have a clue what they are doing. It’s not that difficult..... read, read, read! I never had anyone hold my hand and show me how this stuff all works! I learned all on my own. Don’t expect someone to walk you through holding your hand like a little child showing you how all this works because it will not happen! Research! You will figure it out if you actually put the time in to learn. This is a free app and it takes a whole lot of the developers time to make such an app. You are lucky the Devs are offering it for free because if I was the developer I’d charge for my time. Just my 3 cents.
Great work on the development of this useful app
Close, but hard to read
The app works on the iPad but doesn’t look like it was tested on an iPad mini. All of the text is clipped in hard to read manor. For example the edges of a zero are clipped. You can tell what it is trying to say, but it is hard to read.
Great Intermediated to Pro Level UAV Software!!!
One of just a few companies trying to keep this open sources!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Open Source Flight Systems GmbH
- 84.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2020 QGroundControl Project
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.