Qiktionary – The 4-letter Game 9+
Discover mind-blowing facts
Four Letter Works
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
For fans of QI, Wordle and all things puzzling and interesting, we bring you the updated Qiktionary - the free-to-play, award-winning wordgame - gleaming in its brand new interface.
Curated by the QI Elves, enjoy in single player to unlock a library of fascinating facts, or challenge friends in multiplayer mode.
Simple to understand but harder to master, Qiktionary is a game all about logic and lexicon, where puzzling out concealed words will reward you with amazing facts.
PLAY QIKTIONARY FOR FREE
– Solve challenging word puzzles to unlock interesting facts from the QI elves to build up your own Qiktionary collection
– Play through 2 free Wordpacks of increasing difficulty
– Play 4-letter Qiktionary matches against friends in multiplayer, where whoever wins the best of 3 rounds is crowned champion
UPGRADE TO A MONTHLY QIKTIONARY SUBSCRIPTION
Qiktionary offers over 100 free rounds to play, but by upgrading to one of the subscription packages players have access to so much more:
– A subscription to Qiktionary offers access to all-new themed Wordpacks every month, each with a collection of brand new facts to unlock
– Also includes a generous serving of Hints to use in game
– Access to our full collection of over 70 Wordpacks (and counting!) for hours of gameplay
– Play unlimited multiplayer games with multiple friends, with 4 or 5-letter word challenges
– Payment will be charged to your AppStore Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the existing subscription period
– Account will be charged for renewal within the 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be identified
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed during an active subscription period
QIKTIONARY SUBSCRIPTION PRICING
Qiktionary offers a 2-week free-trial followed by a monthly subscription price of £2.99 ($3.49).
* Complete overhaul of user interface
* New home page provides one-click access to current games, unlocked facts, Your statistics, new wordpacks and Multiplayer games
* Your Qiktionary is now searchable so players can locate QI facts more easily
* New ‘Your Statistics’ screen
* New, interactive tutorial now available in home-page hamburger menu
* Over 70 wordpacks now available
Ratings and Reviews
I really like the game except I’m seeing the same facts repeated in the different categories. Also, in “Days Gone By”, I have one left to complete that somehow is set up to have 6 letters; all the others are 5 in this category. Can’t finish until this is fixed because, no matter what you put, it isn’t accepted - am guessing because it should be set up for 5 letters. Please fix.
There’s no free trial. The description is misleading.
Do NOT choose the 2-week free trial. It doesn’t exist. You will be charged a subscription immediately.
If you try to manage the subscription through the app you can’t. It throws a page of errors. If you want to contact app support you can’t unless you sign up for a Google account. It appears app support is nothing more than a Google form.
The game itself looks really good. The app contains so many errors and the weirdest subscription page I’ve ever seen (it appears to choose a subscription at random if you try to activate the free trial they claim to offer). Stay away.
Harder than you think
Upon first glance, this game seems easy. How hard can it be to guess a four letter word, right? Wrong. This is a challenging game that requires knowledge of language and logic. It’s a great way to work my brain and is oh so satisfying when you actually guess the word!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FOUR LETTER WORKS LTD
- 12.7 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Four Letter Works Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Qiktionary Monthly $1.99
- Qiktionary Monthly $3.49
- 5 Hints $0.99
- 30 Hints $4.99
- Unlock Qiktionary for 1 Month $2.99
- 3 Month Subscription $3.99
- 12 Month Subscription $12.99
- Unlock Qiktionary for 3 Months $5.99
- 150 Hints $24.99
- Face The Music $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.