Qiktionary is the free, award-winning 4-letter word game from the QI Elves. Play single player to unlock a library of amazing facts, or challenge friends in multiplayer.
Simple to understand but hard to master, Qiktionary is a game of logic and vocabulary, where you uncover hidden words and are rewarded with amazing facts.
John Lloyd CBE, creator of QI, says:
"If, like all of us at QI, you’re a massive fan of Boggle, Scrabble and Only Connect, you’ll love this maddeningly addictive new game. It’s great fun to play in its own right – either against the machine or with a friend – but the unique bonus is that, every time you solve a word, you’re rewarded with an interesting fact about it. So not only will you improve your brain skills, but your pub banter will leap to a whole new level."
PLAY QIKTIONARY FOR FREE
– Solve challenging word puzzles to unlock interesting facts from the QI Elves to build your own Qiktionary.
– Play through 4 free Wordpacks in increasing difficulty, including a ‘fish’ themed Wordpack to celebrate QI’s podcast, No Such Thing As A Fish.
– Play 4-letter Qiktionary against friends in multiplayer where the best of 3 rounds is crowned champion.
– Qiktionary is free to play but the most value can be had by upgrading to one of the subscription packages.
– A subscription to Qiktionary offers access to all new themed Wordpacks each month, each with a collection of brand new facts to unlock.
– Play through all 25+ Wordpacks in the back catalogue for hours of gameplay.
– Play unlimited simultaneous multiplayer games with friends with 4 or 5 letter word game challenges.
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
QIKTIONARY SUBSCRIPTION PRICING
Qiktionary offers a 2-week free-trial followed by a monthly subscription price of £2.99 ($3.99).
Minor tweaks and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Harder than you think
Upon first glance, this game seems easy. How hard can it be to guess a four letter word, right? Wrong. This is a challenging game that requires knowledge of language and logic. It’s a great way to work my brain and is oh so satisfying when you actually guess the word!
I really like the game except I’m seeing the same facts repeated in the different categories. Also, in “Days Gone By”, I have one left to complete that somehow is set up to have 6 letters; all the others are 5 in this category. Can’t finish until this is fixed because, no matter what you put, it isn’t accepted - am guessing because it should be set up for 5 letters. Please fix.
Amazing! Buy this!
Why doesn’t everyone have this? This is amazing, educational, and mostly fun! It can help with decrypting skills and many others. Thank you for making this outstanding game.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FOUR LETTER WORKS LTD
- 46.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2021 Four Letter Works Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Qiktionary Monthly $1.99
- Qiktionary Monthly $3.49
- 5 Hints $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.