- The display text size now adjusts according to the system Dynamic Type preferred size set in Settings > Accessibility.
- Adds a new Preferences screen to the "gear" menu, with the option to set a custom text size just for QLab Remote independent from the Dynamic Type size.
- Adds the ability to show all 4 transport buttons in landscape on most iPhone models (4.0" display and larger).
- Adds haptic feedback on supported devices to more buttons in Light Tools.
- New when connected to QLab 4.5 or later:
- Adds support for Light cue instruments with virtual parameters.
- Light Tools are now aware of instruments that are unpatched or have patch conflicts.
- Adds a "Set Levels..." popup button to the Audio Levels inspector panel enabling "Set Default Levels" and "Set All Silent Levels" in Audio, Mic, & Video cues, and "Set from Target" and "Set All Silent Levels" for Fade cues.
- Adds a "Set Geometry from Target" button to the Geometry inspector panel of Fade cues.
- Improves the reliability of loading-to-time when dragging the progress slider of a cue in Active Cues.
- Improves the smoothness of audio level sliders and draggable text fields.
- Improves the layout of the Light Tools > Dashboard Keypad in landscape on smaller iPhone models.
- Fixes a bug that could cause cues to fail to respond to update messages from QLab when first connecting to a workspace.
- Fixes a bug that could cause cart cues to become unresponsive after switching to another cart.
- Fixes a bug that caused the Active Cues list to display the incorrect playback position for Audio or Video cues that contain audio slices.
- Fixes a bug that caused the on-deck view to reappear if it was hidden when the device rotated.
- Fixes a bug when tapping the "gear" navbar button in the Light cue inspector that caused the "Add Command..." popover menu to appear instead of the Actions menu.
Ratings and Reviews
Surprised this isn’t more popular
I work In a theater where we run lots of dance recitals and competitions and being able to hand the client an iPad with all their music for rehearsal and performances bypasses the necessity for telex communicators as they can choose their own start and stop. Clients love it and it makes my job practically set up only.
11/10 love it. A little pricey but for our application very worth it. Couldn’t get the theater to cover it but even out of pocket I’d buy it again hands down
I love how the show files just popped up on my phone screen when I opened it on my computer. No pairing even needed, so nice.
Everything that i needed in a Show Remote Figure53 has now added! every performance in a new venue i require extra help to do the simplest of tasks, like video map the surfaces and adjust audio levels.. but now i can do all fo this without having to go into the booth and control the main computer! i can do it from the remote walking around the stage! this is incredible! thank you thenk you thank you!! I may be a Magician but you guys created real magic!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Figure 53, LLC
- 14.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2019 Figure 53, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Show Control & Editing $39.99
- Light Tools $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.