New customers are recommended to use only the Universal app: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/qlaqs-zeiterfassung/id1122914554
Since 2009 Timesheet Pro is your project and task-based tool for time tracking, especially for freelancer, teams and small companies with more than 400.000 downloads.
• Master your working times and track them according to projects and tasks
• Check your success and manage revenues and budgets
• Create exact timesheets for customers or employers
• Track your working times flexibly on your iPhone, iPad or PC
• Benefit from the possibility to manage and track working times in a team via Qlaqs Web Center (Please consider that there could be additional costs for the Web Center)
• Assign projects and tasks via the Qlaqs Web Center and create reports for your team
* iPad app, Qlaqs Web Center and further smartphone apps are available separately and can be synchronised with Timesheet Pro via Qlaqs (Please consider that there could be additional costs for the cloud service) - therefore all your data are available on all your devices, everywhere and anytime
*** Features of Timesheet Pro ***
• Timesheet Pro can be used for an unlimited number of customers and tasks
• Export of pdf Timesheets via e-mail with individually configurable filter-settings, like time period, customer, project or task
• Track your working times in several ways:
- Use the stopwatch with its start / stop function
- Create working times easy and comfortable with our timepicker
- Track and edit your working times via our integrated calendar
- Shake your smartphone to start or stop a working time (configurable)
- Save a lot of money and use present working times as samples
• Tag function for charged and not charged working times
• Currency can be defined separately
• Archive-function for a better overall view. Archive customers, projects, tasks and working times
• Display archived working times or blend them out
• Delete any number of your entries at one blow with the aid of our group-edit-function
• Register hourly rates and standard additional charges for customers, projects, tasks and working times
• Integrated break distraction for project-based standard breaks
• Up-to-date reportings with our integrated report
• Rounding of working times
- Configurable automated roundings of your project working times:
- Rounding ranges of 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45 and 60 are configurable
- Round time up, time down, time closest, interval up, interval down
• Configurable PDF Export
• Configurable Export (columns: hour decimal or hh:mm etc.) to CSV, EXCEL or XML
• Pinlock to protect your data
• Highlighted mark of projects according to their budget
• GPS Assistance:
- The locations of your working times can be recorded on demand
- Location-based reminders can remind you to start a working time
• Create, check and add working times directly in our integrated calendar
• Database back-up via
- Qlaqs Web Center Synchronisation
- Database back-up local
• Extensive export possibilities
• Timer view of your current working time
• Autocompletion of the most important arrays and availability of text samples
• Integrated feedback-e-mail-feature to contact our developers
• Great user interface, built according to the Apple Human Interface Guidelines
• Very easy and intuitive to use
*** There are no further in-app-purchases necessary ***
Ratings and Reviews
Handy App for Freelance and Contract Work
A lot of thought went into this powerful, handy time sheet application. FinarX Timesheet Pro gets essential time sheet features right, and provides an excellent level of adjustment. Customer service via e-mail was prompt, friendly and helpful, too. Time entry is simple and fast.
Keep track of multiple time segments within a project and even a project task, give each project and task its own hourly or flat pay rate, tie projects and tasks to a particular customer taken from the Apple Contacts app, and even edit dates and times of each segment afterward. Export the data via e-mail in standard CSV and XML data formats, too.
With a useful, inexpensive in-app add-on, you can also round time intervals of 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45 or 60 minutes. Another add-on allows PDF export of time sheet data fields for billing invoices.
My only wish is that it could interact seamlessly with standard desktop billing software such as Quickbooks Pro, but there might be a workaround for that via data export.
Best time log app!!
Have tried many time logging apps, both paid and free. This one is by far the best! Super fast to load on my (slow) 2G iPhone. Beautiful, but easy to follow UI. A few quick taps and you are logging time--exactly as advertised. Forget to log-in when you start? No problem. Fully editable times. Forget to log-in completely? Still no problem. Make a quick time entry, then edit not only the time range but the DATE! And for someone like me who works multiple jobs, each with their own specific set of criteria to log time and/or money, this little app is so user customizable and flexible--yet still somehow remains simple and easy to use. I contacted the developer with some questions and suggestions. He replied within hours with a very detailed and lengthy response--including plans to implement my suggestions into the very next update (which he did!). Is there room for improvement? Yes. There currently isn't an invoicing method of export, but I've been told that one is coming (hopefully as a PDF!). I'm also hoping to see some sort of visible timer so that I can quickly and easily check for time lapsed. I haven't convinced him to add that one yet! I am confident that the developer will continue to improve this great little app, but for now, it works just great!
Not the best out there
I started with a really good review of this, but as I used this more, I have discovered one major downfall. There are no totals for projects/tasks for day/week/month within the app. There are totals in the PDF for projects, but not tasks. I want a quick look at totals for projects and tasks for any given project / task. There is the filter, but you have to view one project at a time if you want totals for each project. This is a big downer for me. I did found a way around it, but... Well the app started crashing on my. I am on 4.0.1 of iOS and iPhone 3GS. When it started crashing on me, I decided to give up. I went and purchased Time Master. Very happy now with Time Master. finarX Timesheet Pro has some great potential, but it just wasn't for me. I think it would work great for someone who doesn't switch around tasks and projects throughout the day so much. It created way too many entries. I can tell you the support is great.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- finarx GmbH
- 66.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © FINARX GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- PDF export working hours $0.00
- Rounding times $0.00
- Pause deduction $0.00
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.