QLIPP is the world’s first smart dampener that measures every part of your stroke. The data captured by QLIPP is transferred wirelessly to the app in real-time. From providing session by session progress tracking to utilizing the phone’s camera for video analysis, the app can help you identify error to develop a stronger swing.
- QLIPP attaches directly to the string of any tennis racquet.
- Unleash you fullest potential with real-time stroke by stroke analysis in the play mode.
- See yourself from a new perspective through the video mode. Playback in slow-motion so that you are able to correct your posture to create that perfect stroke.
- Scrutinize your serve by breaking down the time duration of your racquet preparation, racquet acceleration and corresponding follow through in the serve mode.
- Review how you performed at the end of the game with a detailed overview of all the recorded strokes.
- Match your skills with other players worldwide through the QLIPP community.
- Customize the ball type, grip type and racquet weight for better accuracy of stroke analysis.
- Know how much calories you burn after each session.
- Set goals and collect achievement badges along the way.
- View the stats of each stroke as you play on the court through your Apple Watch.
- Monitor your Heart Rate as you play. Recorded Heart Rate is saved in the Apple Health app.
Find out more:
Official website - https://www.qlipp.com/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/qlippsensor/
Facebook - https://web.facebook.com/QlippSensor/
Google+ - http://google.com/+QlippSensor
Get your QLIPP sensor at:
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Sweetspot information to show on the share screen page
Ratings and Reviews
No longer supported
This is no longer working… I have been unable to login the App for the past 6 months. I contacted support and got an error message on one of the email addresses (mailbox full) and no answer on the other ones for the past 2 months. I tried to reset my password, create a new account, same error at login (unknown error). Trouble is without login the device on the racquet does not connect to the App and so it is completely useless. Except as a dampener but it is not a very good one and bulky and expensive as such!
New firmware has not solved how inaccurate this QLIPP device is in recognizing types of shots. It also does very little to dampen string vibration so it fails on its two stated missions. Go with a Zepp 2 or wait for the new Courtmatics device coming out in February.
I don't know how to use
how can I track my swing?
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 9 Degrees Freedom Private Limited
- 49 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 9 Degrees Freedom Pte Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.