Have unlimited access to your music in High-Fidelity sound quality with Qobuz. Enjoy thousands of creative playlists for all occasions, and let Qobuz help you discover new music with exclusive editorial content (interviews, reviews, articles). Listen to your music wherever you want, whenever you want: Qobuz is available on all your devices, even without internet connection in the Offline Library mode.
▶ Try Qobuz free for 1 month with no strings attached directly through the app.
Since 2008, Qobuz has been dedicated to giving you the best streaming and listening experience:
• Through sound quality
Rediscover your music the way the artists and sound engineers intended. Enjoy more than 250,000 new albums and re-issues in Hi-Res (24-Bit up to 192 kHz) and more than 50 million tracks in lossless quality (FLAC 16-Bit/44.1 kHz, equivalent to CD quality).
• Through musical discoveries
Discover talents unearthed by our experts as well as highlights and specialised recommendations from all music genres. Listen to thousands of playlists for all occasions, curated by our team of music experts.
• Through music knowledge
To enrich your listening experience, enjoy access to informational digital booklets, track-by-track details of albums and other editorial content, including interviews, reviews and articles.
Qobuz in depth:
• Streaming in FLAC 16-Bit/44.1 kHz lossless quality (similar to CD-quality) for High-Fidelity listening of over 50 million tracks
• Music streaming in 24-Bit Hi-Res up to 192kHz on over 250,000 albums for an exceptional listening experience, exclusive to Qobuz.
• Hundreds of thousands of digital booklets and information on musical works
• Thousands of articles, interviews and other editorial content
• Creative playlists for all occasions
• Recommendations from music professionals
You can also:
• Download your music onto your phone’s Offline Library to listen without internet connection
• Make your own playlists and share them with your friends
• Create your own personal library with all your favourite artists, albums and tracks
• Download your purchases and listen to them on any media player app
• Stream your music via connected listening systems: Google Chromecast, Music Cast, Audirvana, Roon…
• Stream your music on all Hi-Fi equipment: Devialet, Naim, Klipsch, Bluesound, Yamaha, Sony, Aurender, Sonos, Harman Kardon, Moon…
▶ Enjoy a 1-month free trial to discover high-quality streaming with Qobuz.
Not yet a subscriber?
• Try Qobuz for free, with no commitment, for 1 month on the app (followed by a monthly subscription that will renew automatically)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Music streaming with Qobuz: there are subscription offers for everyone, all with equally high standards.
Like what you see? Follow us on:
• Facebook: @qobuz
• Twitter: @qobuz
• Instagram: @qobuzusa
This update is part of our continuing efforts to bring you the best musical experience possible.
Minor display bugs fixed
Minor functional bug fixes
Improved performance of the app
Do you have any suggestions or ideas on how we could improve, or have you found a bug? Write to us at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
As of this moment I will give this app five stars. The sound quality is amazing there hifi is better than tidal and I love tidal but I am very impress with this app and using a Sony headphone make it music to my ears. This app has so much potential I hope it comes out of the beta with something that will blow my mind. I am very impressed with this app and I am so happy they are going into the hifi road which I love I want to listen to hi quality music and willing to pay for it. This app is great for a beta and I see he potential it has going forward. It’s work a try just try it out for a month and see if you like it because of this moment it’s my default music app because of the sound quality I am very impressed with this app a lot. Thank you.
App needs work
Started my trial to see if I like Qobuz better than Tidal. I noticed Qobuz has more of certain masters than tidal, but it’s also missing stuff that tidal does have. I’m satisfied with the quality and selection but the app needs a lot of work. Playback gives errors more often than Im okay with, and I don’t like how the player disappears completely when you’re in the search menu. You have to go all the way back to get back to the player which is super inconvenient. In my opinion, album titles should be moved to the top and featured artist should be next to the artist name. I don’t like how there’s no exact release dates for anything, just the year it came out. The discover tab needs a whole revamp, it’s super hard to find new music for me and nothing is relevant. If there’s a new music Friday tab like every other app someone please tell me. If not that’s something people are used to with other services so that’s a must for me. Swiping though songs in the player would be really nice. There’s loading symbols for basically everything you press, even just favoriting a song. The app needs an overhaul. Other than that it’s a good service but because of the app alone I won’t be choosing this over tidal just yet
Problems initially but now loving it.
Having nothing but problems with app. Music shutting off in the middle of play back and signed up for sublime subscription but can only play back at cd quality despite using external fiio q5 dac/amp and iPhone XS Max with lastest iOS. Great idea if they can get things working. No phone number for support and still no email response for support after 24hrs so far.
Update on this. Finally got email back and not very helpful indicating that since bought subscription from App Store need to talk to them. No help there directed me back. Eventually figured out App Store subscription for 25$ is only hifi or cd quality streaming while 25$ sublime from Qobuz on their website allows you to stream all music at highest resolution through app. Not sure why that is.
Now working as advertised and I’m loving it so I’m upping my star rating.
- 101.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Xandrie/Qobuz
- In-App Purchases
- STUDIO $21.99
- PREMIUM $12.99
- Hi-Fi $25.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.