The most simple & easy QR Reader. Capture QR codes like you would do on phone. Perfect for computer beginners.
- Code Scanner - scans QR codes (screen or camera*)
- Drag & Drop on icon to scan
- Scan your clipboard for a QR code
- Full screen scan (File->Full Screen scan, App Icon->Full Screen scan)
- Export scanned QR codes as CSV text
- Fast copy to clipboard
- Double click to open in corresponding app (Safari, Contacts, Mail, TextEdit, FaceTime...)
- Saves all successful scanned texts in local database
*(7 codes limit that can be removed using in-app)
- to switch to iSight camera use the button at the bottom of the screen. The see-through interface is actually scanning for QR codes on your screen.
- scan for a QR code in the clipboard (App Icon->Scan clipboard)
- full screen scan for a QR code (Phone->Full Screen Scan & Analyze)
- compatibility with macOS Big Sur
- support for Apple silicon M1
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Tried 3 or 4 apps, this one worked.
I tried 3 or 4 apps to read QR codes on a mac and this was the only one that was easy to use and worked. It's easy to click and drag pictures into the scanner and scan QR codes without having to take a screenshot.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for this review!
Easy and Works
Easy to use. Limited in number of scans you can do, but if you don't use QR codes a lot, it's very handy.
Works on MBP
Works well on my Macbook pro-2015
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MAREK HRUSOVSKY
- 6.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Marek Hrusovsky
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Camera Scans $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.