The best app to scan QR Code and Barcode!
More than 15 types supported : QR Code, Barcode, Datamatrix, Code128, Code39, EAN-8, EAN-13, Google Auth
With powerful features :
- Products & food detailed informations
- QR Code detailed data cards
- Scan history
- Folders to stay organized
- Batch Scan
- CSV Export
- You can subscribe for PRO account with unlimited scans, products infos and no ads
- Subscription options are: 1-month with 3-day trial, 3-month, 1-year
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one month", "one quarter", "one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Do not download
Please read review above. The information provided by the developer states a subscription; however, what it fails to mention that your trial period starts immediately when you download this app. You have a 3 day trial period and then you are charged $7.99 per month thereafter. I immediately deleted the app from my phone. It appeared that I had no choice to subscribe, and by downloading, I was committed to purchasing unless I cancelled. I checked my subscriptions and there was nothing. I am hoping that removes any obligation to subscribe to this app.
To developer: I prefer to make my own decision involving app purchases-not being told immediately that after 3 days, I will be obliged to pay a monthly subscription. If I am wrong about my review, please let me know and I will adjust my review accordingly.
Can’t get rid of without support
I download this at my child’s project share where we needed a QR Reader to listen to a Podcast. It was chaotic at the event so I may have missed the warning that this was a paid app with automatic renewal, but I ended up having to have a long chat with Apple Support to get it cancelled. There were literally no options for doing so, only different increments of automatic renewals. In trying to figure out how to get out of this a friend found an article on shady developers that specifically highlighted this app. On top of the exorbitant fees I couldn’t cancel without outside help, the app didn’t even work when I needed it. I did end up being able to cancel the automatic renewal and get a refund, but it took more a couple of hours of frustration to do it.
Completely Unworkable. Did Not Work a Single Time
Rarely do I write reviews and the few times I have they were all fairly positive reviews. Nevertheless this complete piece of garbage App drove me to pop my “bad review cherry”. The app is entirely worthless and I feel like I was ripped off even though it was free. I scanned about 8 different pieces of merchandise which were all relatively popular items and all I got out of it each time was a full screen advertisement which I was required to close in order to view the pricing information. Unfortunately all that appeared was a blank screen. Same thing happened over and over with each of the 8 attempts and then I deleted the app and moved on to this review.
- 41.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © TinyLab
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $10.99
- Remove ads $8.99
- Promo - Remove ads $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.