Reading, generating and sharing of QR codes and standard bar codes via the apps reader function.
Custom generated QR codes can be saved and shared using the apps reader function.
Fast, easy, handy and extremely useful!
- Generate QR codes with picture in it
- Scanning/Reading of QR codes
- Scanning/Reading of standard bar codes
- Generating custom QR codes
- Saving scanned and generated codes via Print Screen
- Code Sharing via the apps reader function
- Airprint supported
- Generates now longer QR Codes of up to 134 characters
- Generates QR,UPC-A,UPC-E,ROYAL MAIL,POSTNET,PLANET,CODABAR,CODE 39,CODE 128,EXT CODE 39,EAN 8,EAN 13,INDUSTRIAL 2/5 and many more
- History of scans will now be saved
- Special iPad version
- Recognizes phone number, addresses and url
- Adresses can be saved and directly shown in maps
Even if qr-codes with a label or icon in the centre are widely spread, they are not covered by any standard. It is therefore important to check each codes functionality!
QR-Codes can now be saved to the Photo Gallery.
And you can create a postcard with your QR-Code and send it all over the world with snail mail!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.