QR Mirror is a new way to launch files, folders and apps on your Mac with QR-Code. Scan QR-Codes using the built-in FaceTime camera to open files with just the QR-Code at hand and without having to remember or navigate complex file system structures.
• Minimal non-obtrusive UI inspired by car design.
• Easily blend in with the work environment.
• Create QR-Code aliases for specific files, simply by dropping them into QR Mirror.
• Export generated QR-Codes by dragging the QR-Code icon.
• Scan QR-Codes and launch files.
Stick QR-Codes to things around you and it’ll launch its counterpart on your Mac when scanned. Launch the real Pages document from the real pages you print.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.