Qrafter Pro is a two-dimensional barcode scanner for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Its main purpose is to scan and parse the contents of QR Codes. It can also generate QR Codes. Qrafter Pro has the following features:
• Very fast QR Code, Data Matrix, Aztec Code, PDF417 and barcode scanning
• Color inverted code scanning
• A QR Code generator that can generate QR Codes from scratch. It can change the colors of the QR Code images, save them to your photo library, email them as PNG and SVG image files, share them on social media sites and print them if your device is compatible with AirPrint feature of iOS.
• QR Code regeneration for scanned codes
• Embedded web browser with vCard and iCalendar support
• Support for opening vCard and iCalendar files directly from Safari
• Embedded map browser
• Embedded SMS sending
• Embedded email sending
• Embedded contact adding
• Embedded event adding
• Embedded Dropbox integration
• Embedded Pocket integration
• Support for printing QR Codes on devices that support AirPrint
• Support for sending history information by email
• Full localization support
• Torch light on devices with flash
Qrafter Pro can extract the following information from the codes it scans:
• Web page and Bookmark URLs
• Map URLs
• iTunes URLs
• Facebook URLs
• Twitter URLs
• Foursquare URLs
• Yelp URLs
• Raw geographical coordinates
• vCard information
• meCard information
• iCalendar event information
• Phone numbers
• Email addresses
• YouTube video URLs
• Wi-Fi network information
• Encrypted text
• Plain text
• Fix for a history screen bug
Ratings and Reviews
Fabulous and simple.
Surely in the future you can pass info to another language
Nice, could use some updates
I got this for work so I could scan things in instead of typing them all out. The app works, however I would like to be able to have my own gallery of QR’s I’ve made as well as be able to title them.
Love the way history lays them out for you but want to add title or description. ( just afraid it has limited space) haven’t had it long though.
Please don’t expand short link
Or you can add extra option to just display decoded text, do not try to expand the link.
Some short link is one time only.
Developer Response ,
Hi, that is for security reasons. Most users want to see where a short link goes before navigating there. Malicious QR codes are a real threat.
Update: I understand. I’ll add an option for that. Thanks.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ali Kerem Erkan
- 23.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, Croatian, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Kerem Erkan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.