Download and edit Qref Aircraft Checklists on your mobile device!
Aircraft Checklists from Qref® for iPhone and iPad are expertly designed and written procedures specifically for your aircraft. The same award-winning content found in our printed checklists can now be found in a customizable, easy-access app. Every detail has been meticulously designed to make the checklist quick, easy-to-use and accurate. Choose your aircraft from a growing library of 50+ comprehensive models. Customize any item you need, directly on your iPhone or iPad, right where you use a checklist, without having to go to a website and upload. Qref checklist design features a larger, more readable font, comprehensive procedures sectioned into tabs, and simple, one-touch access to the procedure you need. Discover why Qref aircraft checklists are the Gold Standard in aviation, with over 20,000 sold annually around the world, in nearly every pilot shop.
Qref Quick Reference checklists feature:
‣ Beautifully designed checklist sections
‣ Subsections keep checklists short and easy to use
‣ Always remembers where you left off, even on different checklists
‣ Dashboard gives you access to all your checklists in one place
‣ Edit, add, delete and reorder checklist items directly on your phone. Changes are automatically synced to our secure servers for backup
‣ Check-and-response format with large, easy-to-read font
‣ Purchase new models as needed with in-app purchasing
‣ Vertical and horizontal layouts on both iPhone and iPad
‣ Built-in 12-function conversion calculator
‣ No subscription needed. All checklists are yours with no time limitations and can be transferred between devices (using the same Qref account)
‣ Simple tap-to-check (or uncheck) feature can be turned off for use as a reference only without the need to check off and clear items.
‣ Clear all checked items function
Procedures covered include:
‣ Cruise Performance chart
‣ Emergencies: electrical, engine, fire, gear, forced landing and more. Emergencies are arranged by system, meaning no more digging through pages to find the right section.
Aircraft currently available (more published regularly):
‣ Cessna 150
‣ Cessna 152
‣ Cessna 172 Universal
‣ Cessna 172M
‣ Cessna 172N
‣ Cessna 172P
‣ Cessna 172R
‣ Cessna 172RG
‣ Cessna 172S
‣ Cessna 172S G1000
‣ Cessna 177RG
‣ Cessna 182R
‣ Cessna R182 Skylane RG
‣ Cessna 182T Analog
‣ Cessna 182T/G1000
‣ Cessna Turbo 182T
‣ Cessna Turbo 182T/G1000
‣ Cessna Turbo 206H
‣ Cirrus SR20 Analog
‣ Cirrus SR20 G1-G2
‣ Cirrus SR20 G3
‣ Cirrus SR20 Perspective
‣ Cirrus SR22 G1-G2
‣ Cirrus SR22 G3
‣ Cirrus SR22 Perspective
‣ Cirrus SR22 G3 Turbo
‣ Cirrus SR22 Turbo Perspective
‣ Diamond DA20 C1
‣ Diamond DA40
‣ Piper Archer II PA-28-181
‣ Piper Archer III PA-28-181
‣ Piper Arrow 180 PA-28R-180
‣ Piper Arrow II PA-28R-200
‣ Piper Arrow III PA-28R-201
‣ Piper Arrow III Turbo PA-28R-201T
‣ Piper Arrow IV PA-28RT-201
‣ Piper Arrow IV Turbo PA-28RT-201T
‣ Piper Cherokee 140 PA-28-140
‣ Piper Cherokee 150 PA-28-150
‣ Piper Cherokee 160 PA-28-160
‣ Piper Cherokee 180 PA-28-180
‣ Piper Cherokee Lance PA-32R-300
‣ Piper Saratoga SP PA-32R-301
‣ Piper Saratoga SP Turbo PA-32R-301T
‣ Piper Tomahawk PA-38-112
‣ Piper Warrior 151 PA-28-151
‣ Piper Warrior II PA-28-161
Each customizable model is available as an in-app purchase for only 9.95.
About Our Checklist Data
There are other checklist apps, but none feature Qref checklist data. A major difference in aircraft checklists between Qref and others is the level of experience and expertise that go into every procedure. The Qref team of Master CFIs has over four decades of combined active flight instruction and flying experience at all levels of industry, with instruction and flight time in this aircraft. They not only create checklists, they use them in daily instruction and flying, and recognize that if you can’t trust your checklist data, why use a checklist?
Optimized for iOS8, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
Fixed a bug that limited access to some emergencies under certain circumstances
Fixed bug for iPad Mini (Non-Retina) devices where the startup screen in landscape would not size correctly.
Ratings and Reviews
Customer service non-existent
I’ve used the app for months with great success, until I logged out and attempted to log back in again. Since then, it has refused to load. I’ve made numerous calls and sent numerous emails for help without response! Purchase at your own risk.
Useless without import/export capability
I've been using this app for almost 2 years and although it's usable, it's undependable. Seems that every time there's an iOS update there are issues with the server and I lose my custom lists never to be seen again. The generic lists are not very good or accurate, so forget generic lists for real flight use. So I've had to re-write my custom lists over and over. Being strictly dependent on cloud access and storage is a problem. Apparently Qref does not want users to be able to store their lists anywhere else but on their servers. I've asked for import/export for self-directed backups to no avail. No longer using this app, found a checklist app with import/export that is cheaper and more reliable (hint: not in the flight apps section).
Lost all customizing!
After several hours of editing the Cessna 172P checklist to match the lists used by my CFI, I was quite happy to have an iPad version to use on the same iPad that I run my EFB on. Manual syncing worked every time I made successive edits. And then it did not and I lost everything that I had edited. Most disappointing! Don't use this app. If that had happened on a trip, I would have had no detailed checklist as the standard one with the app is pretty basic.
- Javas Ventures
- 10.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Qref Quick Reference Media
- In-App Purchases
- Qref Checklist CE-172S-GC $9.99
- Qref Checklist CE-172S $9.99
- Qref Checklist CE-172 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.