QromaTag creates and embeds industry standard photo metadata into your images using voice recognition. Make your photos searchable by telling us the date, location and people in your photos, and QromaTag creates industry standard EXIF and IPTC metadata tags. Import any JPEG image into QromaTag through iCloud Drive on your computer, or use the built in capture tool to scan in old photos. QromaTag’s powerful metadata tagging system will make your images searchable with any operating system or photo organization program that reads industry standard EXIF and IPTC metadata.
* Say an address or a well known location, and QromaTag will geotag your photo to precise locations, including GPS coordinates and IPTC City, State and Country tags.
* Import your GEDCOM family tree or Contact list, and then tag people in your photos just by saying their names.
* Add and embed your searchable story into any image through the Description tag. QromaTag can embed up to 2,000 characters of text into any image and wherever the photo goes, the story goes with it.
* Embed the true date the photo was taken just by saying the Date. Most photo organization programs sort photos in chronological order, but many photos we download from the web don’t have something called an ‘EXIF Capture Date’ and appear in your photo collection on they day they were downloaded or scanned, as opposed to the day they were taken. QromaTag can create an accurate capture date to keep your photos organized.
QromaTag is the most powerful photo metadata editor on any mobile platform. QromaTag has a built in PDF reader and video player. Browse through the full user guide or play 1 to 2 minute video tutorials to get up to speed quickly without leaving the app. QromaTag also comes with free and fast support, and we generally respond within one day.
• Support for Photos Push -- After you have tagged your images with QromaTag, you can now 'push' all your Gallery images into the Photos app along with all the searchable metadata. This will move images from QromaTag to Photos.
• Numerous bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I really want to like this but cannot. A silent room and hopeless voice recognition!! Could have tagged thirty pics by hand in time I tried to get it to recognize “John Smith !!” Very disappointing! Did this really win an award and why no updates for past 9 months and not enough reviews to rate it!?!
Freeze crash freeze crash freeze crash
Pretty much sums things up. Have only installed it on the iPad Pro; not going to bother installing on the iPhone X.
Such a shame, given the hype after RootsTech.
Developer Response ,
Have you tried reaching out to us for free support? What you are reporting isn’t the norm and we have a logging feature that can tell us why this might be happening to you when it is not with others. Once you are up and running, you will discover what the hype was all about...
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Qroma LLC
- 178.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Qroma Photo
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.