With QSun, balance your sun exposure and vitamin D, avoid sunburns, find the current UV (ultraviolet) index, and get personal sun safety tips for healthy & young skin. QSun lets you know when it’s time to seek sun protection, and helps you prevent skin aging and skin cancer. The QSun app is already helping thousands of people worldwide enjoy a healthier life.
QSun integrates with the Apple Health app to sync your sun-safe activity data.
• Get sun safety notifications when the UV index reaches high levels.
• UV map for anywhere in the world.
• Find out how much sunscreen to wear based on your size and clothes.
• Scan any sunscreen’s barcode to find out if it’s right for you.
• Find your skin age and skin health score with AI technology.
• Track your mole with AI technology.
• Track your vitamin D production from the sun, food, and supplements (Pro version).
• Track the amount of your physical activity completed in safe sun conditions (Pro version).
QSun App Pro - Try FREE for 7 Days on Yearly Subscription
Get a 7-days free trial when you install and subscribe at any time using the in-app purchase.*
No matter your lifestyle or skin type, QSun is the perfect sun safety advisor to help you keep on top of your skin health.
* Subscriptions for QSun are $3.99 per month or $23.99 for a full year. Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Our primary goal is to continuously improve your experience with every update. Speed improvements, bug fixes and tweaks for a high standard app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app, but sad about the pro cost
Love this app! I am fair skinned and exposure conscious because wrinkles are bad in my family and I love this app. I love how it tracks your exposure, alerts you for various things as you ask it to, analyzes your sunscreen, AND SKIN via selfie.. which even if it’s not accurate it’s hella fun to use. My friend and I love to take different pictures and compare our skin age ha :). My only wish is that the free version offered what the pro version offers because you really miss out on the useful & super fun features just using the free version and although I love this app, have been using the free version for over a year now, after doing the PRO version trial and seeing what I had been missing I don’t think I can go back to using the free version. :( AND UNFORTUNATELY at $3.99 a month even if I wasn’t going through changing jobs right now and money wasn’t tight I just honestly think $4 a month is a lot. So I plan on keeping the free version of app installed on my phone, but will be on the hunt for a competitor app offering the same features seen in the Pro but for free or cheaper. :/
I don’t have the optional hardware. The app itself is very useful and has a nice UI, but it seems like some more guidance and features would be nice. I’d love to be able to link my social media account even though I created an account with email. I’d love to save all the face scans in the app to compare with analysis info attached. I’d love Apple Health integration.
I’d also love to use this app for my service dog who goes everywhere with me. I’d love to protect him from UV rays too. Dogs are just as susceptible as humans!
Where is your data from?
Really cool circle view of the sun. Being able to, at a glance, see when the sun will rise and set, how long it will be up, when it will be most intense, is fantastic. Circles really seem to be in right now in the app store but this is the first time i found it not just helpful, but the only way i want my info now (for sun stuff). Beautiful as well. The vit D stuff looked really cool, but didnt get to really try it.
・App doesnt feel trustworthy, and doesnt reveal its info sources. The UV values (without UV detector) do not seem to be accurate and dont match any other service ive used.
・The free trial requires authorizing subscription, which means its less of a free trial and more of a "subscribe to us and we'll credit a few days".
・The app claims to have a bunch of exclusive features that arent exclusive. I do not like false advertising, even for free apps.
・The app asks you to rate it five stars, which isnt just skeevy, but it means the ratings are even more inflated than normal on this app. Not a nice thing to see.
・It's not clear from the app store description what is part of the subscription and what isn't, and apparently they regularly change this silently. Be prepared for a lot of lock outs and subscription popups.
Ultimately i will be deleting this app because despite how amazing the UI is, its no good if the most important data isnt usable.
- Comfable Inc.
- 32 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Comfable Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- QSun App Pro - Monthly $3.99
- QSun App Pro - Yearly $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.