With the qTest App, current Tricentis qTest customers can execute their software tests directly through their iPads. qTest App helps teams that are testing hardware or software in facilities without internet access and give non-traditional testers (e.g. doctors, retail workers) a more simplified test execution experience.
qTest App Features:
Test Execution On-the-Go
• Download tests directly to iPad for rapid execution
• Execute tests offline or online through iPad
• Filter tests based on project, release, cycle and test suite
Involve More Users to Your QA Process
• Focused experience for non-traditional QA users
• Simplified execution that anyone can use for software testing regardless of skill
• Increase UAT (User Acceptance Testing) participation with an intuitive iPad controls
Works for All Industries
• Healthcare: Doctors and nurses testing new upgrades to EMR systems
• Auto: Assembly line workers testing new changes to robotics
• Utilities: Field service engineers testing IoT devices
• Retail: Store clerks and floor managers testing new features in payment and reservation systems
Need Help? Contact Tricentis https://support.tricentis.com/community/
In Tricentis, we update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version to enjoy all of the available qTest App features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.