In Quadracade, you have to play four games at once! With a collection of more than 30 game cartridges to collect (and more to come), you'll have to keep an eye on which games are being switched in and out to truly master the game.
Watch out for powerups, which can help slow the game or increase your score. Use your switch power to switch out any games which you are losing in, giving you a reset and a new game, to continue on your high score.
Collect in-game coins to unlock more game cartridges to play. See which cartridges combine together best/pick your favourites to play in the arcade.
Added check for sign in/submission on achieving a high score (some users reported having to submit manually).
A couple of fixes regarding restarting game/UI double clicks fixed also.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love it but some games could be improved
Hello! I don’t write reviews often but I felt like I NEEDED to tell how great this is! I just started playing this masterpiece of a game and WOW Is it great so far! It really teaches you how to multi-task heh. I haven’t unlocked all the games yet but I feel like some of them could be better.. For example I think brickball would be better if you could actually slide instead of constantly clicking. And crossing definitely needs to be harder in my personal opinion. And the paper boy game I feel needs to have a bigger hit box as I find myself juuust missing where the person is. And then of course there’s the fact of adding more games but really 30 is a good number. I saw another idea of adding a hard mode and I feel like that would be a better alternative instead of adding more games. Just make the current ones even harder! Now this is just an idea -and I’m no game designer- but I think it would be cool in this “hard mode” there could be an extra line or turnips in turnip farm for example. Anyway like I said, these are just some ideas to make this game even better! Good job 👏 10/10 SUPER nostalgic game! keep up with the good work!
(Just saying this is my first review so don’t judge me)
This game is really cool! It has an original design, plenty of games, and definitely stress-inducing gameplay (in a good way)! There isn’t anything really wrong with the game and I haven’t found any glitches but I just have some suggestions:
1. Please have more players to compete with! Since there are only 6 players including me playing this game, I’m already at the top (lol) and there needs to be a bit of a bigger player base. Maybe open a discord server and advertise the server or start displaying ads on other games to make people download your game!
2. Make the games a little cheaper. Since you need 100 coins to get another game and it’s hard to get coins without paying, try making the price a little cheaper. Maybe 50 could be a reasonable price but at the same time, I could be wrong.
3. (This is just my opinion) you should add an ULTRA HARD INSANE mode where you have to take control of possibly 6 or more games! That could seriously be insane!
4. There... is no number 4
Thank you for taking the time to read this review and really great game overall! Great job!
I’m just going to say it...
I really love this game. I have not had THIS much fun on a mobile game in years! I play a lot of Five Nights At Freddy’s and one of my biggest issues is multitasking and so I downloaded this as a fun little game to help me get better at multitasking. I see a lot of these reviews saying it’s “too hard” but that’s kind of the point of a game where you play 4 games at the same time. All in all, it’s really well made for a game that just came out. I hope future updates add more games. Here is a well deserved 5 stars!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kieran Haden
- 55.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Kieran Haden
- In-App Purchases
- Double Game Coins $3.99
- 200 Coins $0.99
- 500 Coins $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.