Start Banking wherever you are with Quail Creek Bank! Available to all Quail Creek Bank Online Banking customers. Quail Creek Bank Mobile allows you to check balances, make transfers, pay bills, deposit checks and find locations.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance, view check images, and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts including external accounts.
- Deposit checks using your device's camera.
- Pay bills, view recent, and scheduled payments.
- Quickly and easily view account balances without having to log in to your iPhone's app.
- Touch ID allows you to use a secure and more efficient sign-on experience using your fingerprint. (**only available on a Touch ID compatible device**)
Version Update. Fixes Minor iPhone X bugs. You can now send money safely and conveniently through your mobile device to nearly anyone using an email address or phone number with Pay Someone!
Ratings and Reviews
Five Stars EASY!
Seriously, this app has helped take some of the hectic away from the daily grind. It’s simple to navigate and reliable. For those of us ‘baby boomers’ who didn’t grow up with technology, this app is a miracle! Need to deposit a check? Click and BOOM, it’s deposited. Need to check your balance, pay bills or transfer between accounts? Click, click, click and BOOM, done! Thank you QC Bank, as always, you’ve set the bar!
Just one thing missing!
This is a really easy to use, well thought out and laid out app. The only thing that’s missing is support for Face ID. I’d strongly recommend this app, and more to the point this bank.
I posted a question on our account over a month ago regarding the review of increasing our daily limit on our debit card. I used Midfirst as a comparison to the fact that they allow $2500 where QC has an agreement with Transfund to cap ours at $1000. I have gotten to responses, first that my question is under review, second that it has been forwarded to our account officer Randy for review. How long does this take?
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.